Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “End-to-End M2M, Seventh Edition” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/07/2015 -- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications has historically represented the integration of microprocessors, microcontrollers and sensors with communications, monitoring and control systems to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of business operations. The introduction of the Internet of Things (IoT) is taking M2M to entirely new level as applications are rapidly expanding beyond traditional boundaries. One of the anticipated impacts of IoT will be rapid growth of consumer oriented M2M applications and increased involvement of consumers as a key element of the M2M value chain.
Written by industry experts who have actually designed, implemented and operated M2M applications, the seventh edition of End-to-End M2M provides invaluable information for anyone seeking to better understand the technology, applications, business and regulatory issues. This research distinguishes itself from other publications on this topic by providing the reader with an understanding of M2M, the technologies involved in M2M, reasons to use M2M, key M2M applications, challenges in deploying M2M, and more.
The report includes forecast data for the period 2014 – 2019 with analysis of key drivers, success factors, and industry dynamics. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report. Purchasers of this report at the Company-wide License level will receive a complimentary copy of the report "Machine-to-Machine Communications: What Executives and IT Leaders Need to Know about M2M and its Role in Support of IoT"
- Mobile network operators
- M2M/IoT platform providers
- Wireless infrastructure vendors
- M2M hardware solution providers
- M2M system Integrators/consultants
- M2M enabled application developers
- M2M platform (CDP, AEP, ADP) providers
- M2M network security solution providers
- Cloud & Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- VNOs/M2M network connectivity aggregators
- Embedded module and sub-component vendors
- Investment firms: private equity and hedge funds
Industry verticals of all types the following segments:
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Buildings
- IT & Networks
- Public Safety
- Retail and Vending
- Smart Cities
- M2M forecasts from 2014 – 2019
- M2M case studies for different industries
- Understand M2M security issues and challenges
- Learn leading company strategies and industry impact
- Understand M2M ecosystem, value chain and platforms
- Identify factors driving M2M analytics market opportunities
- Identify challenges and benefits of Big Data from M2M solutions
- Recognize industry dynamics that are leading towards consolidation
- Identify leading M2M applications and associated market opportunities
For more information see
Find all Telecom Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: