Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Singapore Wealth Report 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Singapore. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities in the wealth management and private banking sectors in Singapore
- The size of Singapore's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Singapore Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sectors, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 151,025 HNWIs in Singapore in 2013. These HNWIs held US$7498.8billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.0 million.
- Singaporean HNWI numbers rose by 2.3% in 2013, following an increase of 1.9% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI volumes and wealth is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Singaporean HNWIs is forecast to grow by 18.6%, to reach 182,855 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 28.8%, to reach US$1.0 trillion by 2018.
- Singaporean HNWIs held 32.9% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$246.0 billion, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 105 pages, "Singapore Wealth Report 2014" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Singaporean HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Bank of Singapore, DBS Bank, Far Eastern Bank, United Overseas Bank.
For more information see
Related reports are:
1st- US Wealth Report 2014 - visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/us-wealth-report-2014
2nd - Hong Kong Wealth Report 2014 - visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hong-kong-wealth-report-2014
3rd- China Wealth Report 2014 - visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/china-wealth-report-2014
4th- Malaysia Wealth Report 2014 - visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/malaysia-wealth-report-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: