Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “U.S. Laparoscopic Device Market - 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2015 -- Growth in laparoscopic device market segments will exceed procedure number growth rates due to the continuing development of higher-priced multifunctional devices. The direct energy, ultrasonic, and closure device segments will all benefit substantially from this trend. Laparoscopic procedures are not only cosmetically beneficial for the patient, but have clinical benefits as well. A minimally invasive approach results in faster patient recovery, potentially shorter hospital stays, fewer post-operative complications and overall reduced surgical risk.
Value Added Services:
Value-added services provide an opportunity for companies looking to increase their bottom line in markets that are saturated with alternative products. These optional extras will allow companies to ensure that their products maintain a competitive advantage over other devices in the market.
Popularity of Disposable Products in the U.S.
Despite being the more expensive option, disposable products are significantly more popular than their reusable alternatives. Reposable tissue management systems are also significantly more popular than their fully reusable options. This trend is driven by a combination of factors, the primary one being concerns about the sterility of reusable devices.
The U.S. market for laparoscopic devices includes laparoscopes, access devices, hand instruments, insufflation devices, suction-irrigation devices, direct energy devices, ultrasonic energy devices, hand-assisted devices, closure devices, and gastric bands, powered morcellators, and female sterilization devices.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Indepth Procedure Volumes
- Market Overview by Segment
- Trend Analysis by Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
Main Markets Covered:
- Laparoscope Market
- Access Device Market
- Hand Instrument Market
- Insufflation Device Market
- Suction-Irrigation Device Market
- Direct Energy Device Market
- Ultrasonic Device Market
- Hand-Assisted Device Market
- Closure Device Market
- Gastric Band Market
- Powered Morcellator Market
- Female Sterilization Device Market
U.S. Laparoscopic Devices Market Emerging Technologies Covered:
- Robotics in Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems
- Gastric Banding for Adolescents and Lower Body Mass Index
- Transcervical Female Sterilizationhnologies
Procedures segmented by:
State, outpatient and inpatient procedures, outpatient and inpatient
- Cholecystectomy Procedures
- Nephrectomy Procedures
- Female Sterilization Procedures
- Bariatric Surgery Procedures
- Anti-Reflux Procedures
- Bowel Resection Procedures
- Appendectomy Procedures
- Hernia Repair Procedures
- Hysterectomy Procedures
- Single Port Surgeries Procedures
- Other Laparoscopic Procedures
- Includes in depth procedural analysis that compares two important trends
a) For each of the included procedures, quantitatively compares open procedures versus laparoscopic procedures
b) For each of the included procedures, quantitatively compares outpatient and inpatient procedures
- Includes 12 of the most popular laparoscopic procedures included
- Each procedure segmented into outpatient and inpatient datasets
- For both outpatient and inpatient data, number of procedures using laparoscopic approach compared to number of procedures utilizing open/other approaches
- Detailed analysis of procedures performed by state
- Forecasting of procedures, with a focus on how the proportion of laparoscopic procedures will change over time
- Detailed competitive analysis that shows market shares for each segment within most chapters
- Descriptive and qualitative information for the market drivers and limiters for each segment
Spanning over 341 pages "U.S. Laparoscopic Device Market - 2015" report Covering Executive Summary, Research Methodology, U.S. Laparoscopic Device Market Overview, Procedure Numbers, Laparoscope Market, Access Device Market, Hand Instrument Market, Insufflation Device Market, Suction-Irrigation Device Market, Direct Energy Device Market, Ultrasonic Device Market, Hand-Assisted Device Market, Closure Device Market, Gastric Band Market, Powered Morcellator Market, Female Sterilization Device Market. This report Covered 17 Companies - Apollo Endosurgery, Applied Medical, B. Braun Aesculap, Blue Endo, C. R. Bard, CareFusion, ConMed, Cooper Surgical, Covidien, Ethicon, Integra LifeSciences, Karl Storz, LiNA Medical, Microline Surgical, Olympus, Richard Wolf, Stryker.
Know more about this report at
Find all Medical Devices Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: