The Report Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q4 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2015 -- Synopsis
* The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the financial services industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
* The report helps readers to take strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and customer issues including key growth regions.
* Financial services industry suppliers will be provided with a clear overview of key challenges and opportunities, and identify the main priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects.
* The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over October–December 2014.
* The report helps executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global financial services industry over October–December 2014.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240189
Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q4 2014 is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinion of the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance and staff headcount in the industry over October–December 2014. It also provides an overview of the key priorities, threats and opportunities for the global financial services industry over October–December 2014.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240189
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
* The state of the economy
* Growth prospects and customer confidence
* Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
* Organizational outlook and strategy
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
Reasons to buy
* This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of leading financial services industry executives.
* The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the financial services industry.
* The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over October–December 2014.
* The report provides information on the impact customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over October–December 2014.
* Overall, 57% of financial services respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 20% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
* The highest percentage of industry executives anticipate a positive outlook for company growth prospects over October–December 2014.
* Operatives from North America anticipate highest increases in staff headcount and sales growth in October–December 2014.
* Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the most popular priorities by financial services industry executives operating across all regions.
Colombias Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/237109
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Colombia's cards and payments industry, including:
* Current and forecast values for each category of Colombia's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards
* Comprehensive analysis of the industry's market attractiveness and future growth areas
* Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Colombia's cards and payments industry
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/237109
* Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit and prepaid cards used by banks and other institutions in the market
* Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards
* The competitive landscape of Colombia's cards and payments industry
Insight Report: Will People Pay for Fee-based Banking?
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/236657
The report provides insights into the fee-based income of banks:
* It offers a global snapshot of current market dynamics of fee- and commission-based income for banks, and the future outlook.
* It explores the question of whether customers are paying for current/checking accounts.
* It provides insights into the impact of regulations on banks' ability to generate fee income.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/236657
* It captures trends into banks' revenue structures in key markets.
* It explores the importance of overdrafts and transaction banking as drivers of banking revenue.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Browse Blog at http://marketpressrelease.wordpress.com/
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948