The Report Construction in India - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2015 -- Synopsis
* This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Indian construction market, including:
* The Indian construction market's growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity
* Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within India
* Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Indian construction market
* Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in India and profiles of the leading players
* Data highlights of the largest construction projects in India
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/167807
The Indian construction industry increased in value at a CAGR of 15.10% during the review period. This growth was supported by the country's expanding economy, increased government spending on public infrastructure, high urbanization and a supportive foreign direct investment (FDI) system. Construction industry growth is expected to remain strong over the forecast period, as a result of the government's commitment to improving the country's infrastructure.
The infrastructure, industrial and commercial construction markets collectively accounted for 74.2% of the total Indian construction industry in 2012. Consequently, the contribution of these three markets will be significant to the overall Indian construction industry growth over the forecast period. The Indian construction industry's output is expected to record a CAGR of 15.45% over the forecast period.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/167807
The general outlook for construction activity during the five-year forecast period is positive. Construction activity in the residential market will be driven by demand side factors, such as the growth in nuclear families and the rising urbanization rate, as well as government support and state investment in affordable housing schemes.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
* This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in India:
* Historical (2008-2012) and forecast (2013-2017) valuations of the construction market in India using the construction output and value-add methods
* Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
* Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
* Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
* Assessment of the competitive environment using Porter's Five Forces
* Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in India
* India's economic growth is estimated to have slowed to 5.1% in 2012-2013, the lowest rate in a decade. This was caused by inadequate infrastructure, sluggish investment growth and policy paralysis. It is expected to improve marginally in 2013-2014. However, with a possibility of recovery in global economic growth and an expected improvement in business sentiment, India's GDP growth is expected to improve in the following three years and will expand to between 6% and 7.5% a year.
* The government's budget deficit widened from the equivalent of 5.1% of GDP in 2010-2011 to 6.1% in 2011-2012, as revenue receipts contracted by 4.5%. Despite a significant shortfall in revenue collection and sustained growth in expenditure, the government is optimistic about achieving a fiscal deficit target of 5.2% of GDP in 2012-2013 and aims to reduce the deficit to 4.8% of GDP in 2014-2015. However, Timetric forecasts that government expenditure growth will remain high and the sluggish economic performance will act as a drag on revenue growth.
* Construction activity has been unstable in recent quarters, with annual growth increasing to 10.9% in the second quarter of 2012 before dropping to 5.8% in the fourth quarter of the year. As overall economic growth has been fairly weak, slipping to a low of 4.5% on an annual basis in the fourth quarter of 2012, there are still concerns over the short-term prospects for the Indian construction industry, with developers in the commercial and residential property space likely to continue to struggle. Other problems, such as difficulties in land acquisition and securing environment clearances, could impact negatively on construction growth.
* In order to meet the long term need of infrastructure construction funding, a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for setting up India's first infrastructure debt fund (IDF) was signed by ICICI Group, Bank of Baroda, Citicorp Finance India and Life Insurance Corporation in 2012. IDF will provide an alternative source of finance for investors and allow more investment in the infrastructure construction market. It aims to attract private investment to finance the majority of infrastructure projects. Major investments will be made in public-private projects on highways, railways, ports, roads and other infrastructure projects.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
* Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via 600+ time series data forecasts
* Understand the latest industry and market trends
* Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
* Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
* Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Construction Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240269
* The report examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinions of the global economy and the state of the economy in various regions.
* The report provides industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry as a whole over October–December 2014.
* The report analyzes construction industry executives' opinions on changes in consumer confidence, globally, over October–December 2014.
* The report determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories, and their impact on business confidence, and examines key factors influencing the change.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240269
* The report tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over October–December 2014.
* The report ascertains the various investment activities on which the industry executives intend to focus on over October–December 2014.
* The report examines industry executives' attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis.
* The report identifies the immediate business priorities of construction industry executives over October–December 2014.
The Global Tunneling and Drilling Equipment Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240190
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global tunneling and drilling equipment market, including:
* The regional and global tunneling and drilling equipment market's growth prospects by category
* Separate analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Europe markets with country-level data
* Critical insight into the market impacts through comparative analysis of country-level data
* Profiles of key companies operating in the tunneling and drilling equipment market
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240190
Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market in the global tunneling and drilling equipment market in 2013, accounting for 48.7% of the global market. It was followed by Europe and North America, with respective shares of 25.9% and 15.6%. Growth in Middle Eastern economies such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain, and recovery in Europe and North America will support the market's expansion, with investment in infrastructure and industrial construction in these locations. The market shares in Europe, North America, Latin America and the Middle East are expected to reach 27.7%, 16.5%, 6.7% and 4.2% respectively in 2018, up from 2013, while Asia-Pacific's share is forecast to reach 44.8%.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948