Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Hindustan Unilever Limited (HINDUNILVR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering.
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HINDUNILVR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is one of the leading fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in India. It manufactures, and markets a wide range of consumer products for household consumption. The company offers products grouped under four categories, namely, food and beverages, personal care, homecare, and water purifiers. HULs portfolio of offerings includes soaps, detergents, shampoos, toothpastes, deodorants, cosmetics, tea, coffee, packaged foods, ice cream, and water purifiers. It also offers chemicals, marine products, and agricultural commodities through subsidiaries. Major brands of the company include Lux, Lifebuoy, Surf Excel, Rin, Wheel, Fair & Lovely, Ponds, Vaseline, Lakme, Dove, Clinic Plus, Sunsilk, Pepsodent, Closeup, Axe, Brooke Bond, Bru, Knorr, Kissan, Kwality Walls and Pureit. HUL operates as a subsidiary of Unilever Limited and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The company focuses on constant innovation by leveraging its research and development expertise thereby contributing to an expanded product portfolio. In FY2014, HUL expanded its Lakme brand of skin care products by entering the anti-ageing segment through the new product, Youth Infinity skin cream.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Complete report is available @