Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Groupe Loxam - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering.
Groupe Loxam - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Groupe Loxam(Loxam) is a company which provides rental of equipment for construction and building industry. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides rental services and sale of equipments for the construction and public works, industry, and events. The company's services portfolio include rental services, inspection and maintenance of the equipment and offers mini lease contract and super lease contract. The company offers product families such as transport, topography-metro logy, electrical-lighting, base life, signaling, demolition, earthwork, concrete processing, elevation, materials handling, sawing, perforation, fixation, plumbing, HVAC, green lands, cleaning and Loxam supervision. It maintains a fleet of 200,000 machines brands and agencies, located across 11 countries, including, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Morocco, Luxembourg, the UK, Ireland, Switzerland and the Netherlands. The company is headquartered in Lorient,Ile-de-France,France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Complete report is available @