The Report Global Gold Mining to 2020 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2015 -- Synopsis
The 'Global Gold Mining to 2020' report comprehensively covers global historical and forecast data on gold mine production to 2020, mine production by major countries, reserves by grade and geographies, prices and treatment and refining charges. The report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major gold mining companies and information on the major active, development and exploration projects.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/218406
In 2013, global gold mine production was 2,804 metric tons (t), an increase of 4% over 2012. The major 20 gold producing countries are China, the US, Australia, Russia, South Africa, Peru, Indonesia, Ghana, Canada, Kazakhstan, Tanzania, Papua New Guinea, Uzbekistan, the Philippines, Mali, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil and Chile. These countries together produce approximately a little more than 70% of the world's annual gold mine production.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/218406
The report contains an overview of the global gold mining industry together with the key growth factors and restraints affecting the industry. Further, it provides information about reserves, production, prices, competitive landscape and major active, exploration and development projects.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
Reasons to buy
To gain an understanding of the global gold mining industry, the relevant drivers and restraining factors, reserves and historical and forecast production.
* At present, the gold industry contributes to the economic growth of countries, as investments in gold mining are driving increase in production, with upcoming projects planned from 2014 to 2020.
* There are currently several gold projects which are expected to go operational, over the forecast period until 2020 and according to the US Geological Survey (USGS), global gold production is expected to increase to 3,100t by 2015 and 3,300t by 2017.
* Gold mine production is expected to increase overall, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% until 2020, following a growing demand for gold, especially in the jewelry sector in Asia.
* The average grade of gold ore mined has declined over the years. Gold grade from producing mines range from a high of 32.8g/t to a low of 0.1g/t.
Maintenance and Aftermarket Preferences in African Mining 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/239768
* In July to September 2014, Timetric surveyed 108 mine managers, maintenance managers, procurement managers and other key decision-makers in over 100 operating African mines. The survey primarily assessed the maintenance and equipment support preferences provided by original equipment manufacturers and independent third party companies.
* Areas of analysis include:
* Customer preferences for choosing maintenance and aftermarket support structure. These include opting for either original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or independent third party providers.
* Analysis of respondents who use OEMs or third party providers in respect to three equipment parts categories: strategic parts, non-strategic parts and for all processing related equipment. These responses are analysed between regions, commodity, company size and mine type.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/239768
* After-sales equipment support is divided between four types available: work with me, do it for me, do it myself and other. With each category showing a varied approach by equipment manufacturers in the support they provide to end users of their products. These responses are also divided by commodity, mine type, company size and by region.
* Respondents were asked to rate their equipment providers over a range of different areas. Each category was given a rating of importance by the respondents. Then the categories were also rated in terms of the provider's performance. The report looks at two important areas, service and repair capabilities, and maintenance and service costs. With respondent ratings of importance directly compared with their ratings for provider performance.
* Three types of service contracts we then outlined. Maintenance only, operation and maintenance, and life cycle management. Preferences for the support structure offered by their equipment provider are divided into mine type, company size, and region.
Ghanas Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/239241
Timetric's Ghana's fiscal regime report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, licenses, rights and tax-related information for six commodities: gold, copper, manganese, bauxite, diamond and iron ore.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/239241
Ghana is rich in natural resources such as gold, industrial diamonds, bauxite and manganese. The country's economic stability is highly dependent on mineral resources. The mining industry is regulated by Minerals and Mining Act 2006, and is under the management of the Ministry of Land and Resources and Environment Protection Agency. The Minerals Commission is equally involved in the coordination and implementation of mining policy.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948