The Report Global and China Gypsum Board Industry Report, 2014-2016 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2015 -- Global gypsum board capacity was 12.2 billion square meters in 2013, up 8% from a year earlier, and North America was still the region with the largest capacity, accounting for 34%. However, Asia saw rapid expansion in gypsum board capacity in recent years, lagging only 2 percentage points behind North America in 2013. And, it is expected that Asia will surpass North America to be the world's largest gypsum board production base.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/222979
China's gypsum board output has been growing quickly during 2006-2013, at an average annual growth rate of 20.9%, and reached 2.7 billion square meters in 2013, a year-on-year jump of 27.3%. In 2013, 39.4% of China's total gypsum board output was produced in East China, the largest producing region in the country. Demand for gypsum board in 2013 was 2.57 billion square meters, predominantly contributed by nonresidential public decoration.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/222979
Beijing New Building Materials Public Limited Company is the largest gypsum board manufacturer around the world with the capacity of 1.65 billion square meters in 2013, occupying 47% of the Chinese gypsum board market. But most of local Chinese gypsum board producers are generally small in production scale and lack of market competitiveness. The companies that can compete with BNBM include mainly German Knauf, Australian BORAL, French Saint-Gobain and other foreign companies, with the former three companies taking up about 12% of the Chinese gypsum board market in 2013.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Research In China at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/67
A glimpse of development trends of global gypsum board industry will enable us to find that the industry is shifting from North America to Asia, where most new gypsum board capacity will come. Over the next 2-3 years, hit by the national ban that the construction of buildings (including office building, conference building, auditorium, hostel, exhibition hall, memorial hall, club, sanatorium for army officer, nursing home and cadres dormitory and ward with high-grade decoration) be further restricted, the demand from governments will continue to decline, but favorable factors like steady rise in urbanization rate and renovation of shanty towns will prop up the growth of China gypsum board industry.
Construction Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240269
* The report examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinions of the global economy and the state of the economy in various regions.
* The report provides industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry as a whole over October–December 2014.
* The report analyzes construction industry executives' opinions on changes in consumer confidence, globally, over October–December 2014.
* The report determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories, and their impact on business confidence, and examines key factors influencing the change.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240269
* The report tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over October–December 2014.
* The report ascertains the various investment activities on which the industry executives intend to focus on over October–December 2014.
* The report examines industry executives' attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis.
* The report identifies the immediate business priorities of construction industry executives over October–December 2014.
The Global Tunneling and Drilling Equipment Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240190
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global tunneling and drilling equipment market, including:
* The regional and global tunneling and drilling equipment market's growth prospects by category
* Separate analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Europe markets with country-level data
* Critical insight into the market impacts through comparative analysis of country-level data
* Profiles of key companies operating in the tunneling and drilling equipment market
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240190
Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market in the global tunneling and drilling equipment market in 2013, accounting for 48.7% of the global market. It was followed by Europe and North America, with respective shares of 25.9% and 15.6%. Growth in Middle Eastern economies such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain, and recovery in Europe and North America will support the market's expansion, with investment in infrastructure and industrial construction in these locations. The market shares in Europe, North America, Latin America and the Middle East are expected to reach 27.7%, 16.5%, 6.7% and 4.2% respectively in 2018, up from 2013, while Asia-Pacific's share is forecast to reach 44.8%.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948