Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2015 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis. This report provides the latest asset allocations of Singapore HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Singapore HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Real estate was the largest asset class for Singaporean HNWIs in 2013, with 32.4% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 24.8%, equities with 17.1%, cash and deposits with 10.4%, fixed-income with 10.1% and alternatives with 5.5%.
- Business interests, equities and real estate recorded the strongest growth during the review period, at 62.8%, 61.2% and 57.6% respectively.
- Alternative assets held increased from 5.4% of the total HNWI assets in 2009 to 5.5% in 2013.
- Publisher expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period – to reach 1.4% of the total HNWI assets by 2018 – as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in the Chinese demand for raw materials. This will cause global commodity prices to level out.
- Singaporean HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$279.6 billion in 2013, representing 37.3% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 63 pages, 26 Tables and 27 Figures "HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2014" report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of Singaporean HNWI Investments, Appendix. This report Covered 4 Companies - Bank of Singapore, DBS Bank, Far Eastern Bank, United Overseas Bank.
Know more about this report
Singapore Wealth Report 2014; Visit
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: