The Report Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2015 -- GBI Research's report: "Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology adoption and increasing health awareness serve as distinct regional growth drivers" looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the three glucose monitoring devices market segments: blood glucose meters, blood glucose testing strips, and lancets. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. It also reviews the competitive landscape and gives detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/186471
* Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
* Information on market size for the three glucose monitoring devices market segments: blood glucose meters, blood glucose testing strips, and lancets
* Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2019 and company share data for 2012
* Information on the leading technologies of key players: F. Hoffmann-La Roche, LifeScan, Bayer Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories and Arkay
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/186471
Reasons to Buy
* Develop business strategies by understanding the dynamics and developments driving the global glucose monitoring devices market
* Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
* Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
* Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
* Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the glucose monitoring devices market landscape
* Make more informed business decisions from insightful analysis of the global glucose monitoring devices market and the factors shaping it
Explore All Latest Published Reports By GBI Research at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/2
Market Digest: Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices 2006 to 2020 - Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK and Spain)
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/237222
GBI Research's report, ""Market Digest: Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices 2006 to 2020 Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK and Spain)" provides quantitative analysis of the four multiparameter patient monitoring devices market segments: high acuity monitors, mid acuity monitors, low acuity monitors and multiparameter central stations.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/237222
The analysis includes market size data by revenue and volume over the 2006–2020 period for the following countries: Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
China Medical Monitor Industry Report, 2014-2017
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/235607
With advancement of medical reform, improvement of spending power, and enhancement of health care consciousness, China's medical monitor industry is gradually expanding. During 2007-2013, the market size grew at a CAGR of 21.5%, to RMB4.69 billion in 2013. However, the medical monitor penetration in China was still at a relatively lower level, at 26.5% in 2013, far below the US level of 80%, reflecting great development potential. It is projected that by 2017 the market size of medical monitor industry in China will exceed RMB10 billion.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/235607
At present, most medical monitor enterprises in China are still very small and have weak R&D capabilities, and the market is dominated by Mindray, Philips, and GE, which occupy a combined share of roughly 80% in China medical monitor market. Moreover, Philips and GE enjoy absolute superiority in Chinese market of medium and high-end monitors. But under the backdrop of medical reform in China, foreign companies are also expanding their presence in medium and low-end market. For example, GE planned to raise the proportion of medium and high-end monitors and low-end ones in China 50%:50% by 2015.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948