The Report Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- Synopsis
* The report examines the extent of mobile phone use for payment transactions
* The report analyzes the percentage changes expected in payments through mobile phones until mid-2015
* The report identifies major factors influencing increased use of mobile payments by customers
* The report determines the key reasons behind the growth in the use and acceptance of mobile payments
* The report identifies the preferred products associated with mobile payments
* The report ascertains the satisfaction levels of consumers for specific mobile transactions
* The report highlights respondents concerns over payments through mobile phones
* The report identifies the security features anticipated by customers from mobile payment service providers
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/241532
Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes consumer perceptions of mobile payments, including the share of payments conducted through mobile phones, satisfaction levels for mobile phone transactions, and key aspects affecting growth in use of mobile payments. This report also highlights projected changes in payments through mobile phones until mid-2015, concerns about payments through mobile phones, frequently purchased product categories, and expected security features from mobile payment service providers.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/241532
The report features the opinions of industry respondents about trends in mobile payments, covering the following aspects:
* Mobile phone payment transaction status
* Projected changes in payments through mobile phones over the next six months
* Key aspects affecting growth in use of mobile payments
* Key drivers for payments through mobile phones
* Frequently purchased product categories through mobile phones
* Satisfaction levels for mobile phone transactions
* Concerns over payments through mobile phones
* Expected security features from mobile payment service providers
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
Reasons to buy
* The report identifies the extent of mobile payments transactions, allowing organizations to plan strategy about mobile payment platforms.
* The report helps readers to take strategic decisions by analyzing projected changes in payments through mobile phones over the next six months.
* Companies will be provided information about frequently purchased product categories through mobile phones. This will help organizations to devise effective sales and marketing strategies.
* The report highlights security features which customers expect from mobile payment service providers. This will help organizations to strengthen security framework and improve customer satisfaction.
* The report ascertains satisfaction level of customers for specific transactions conducted by mobile phone. This will help organizations to improve service offerings by understand customers' opinions about services offered.
* The majority of respondents use mobile phones for payment transactions.
* 31% of customers anticipate an increase of 5–25% in payments through mobile phones over the next six months.
* Discounts and fee reductions will encourage customers to increase use of mobile payments.
* Regardless of age group, customers view time and cost saving, and ease of use as the key drivers for payments through mobile phones.
* The highest percentage of survey respondents from North America purchase music, video and entertainment products through mobile phones.
* Male and female respondents are not concerned about lack of knowledge about mobile payments while making payments through mobile phones.
Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240189
* The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the financial services industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
* The report helps readers to take strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and customer issues including key growth regions.
* Financial services industry suppliers will be provided with a clear overview of key challenges and opportunities, and identify the main priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects.
* The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over October–December 2014.
* The report helps executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global financial services industry over October–December 2014.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240189
Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q4 2014 is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinion of the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance and staff headcount in the industry over October–December 2014. It also provides an overview of the key priorities, threats and opportunities for the global financial services industry over October–December 2014.
Insight Report: Will People Pay for Fee-based Banking?
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/236657
The report provides insights into the fee-based income of banks:
* It offers a global snapshot of current market dynamics of fee- and commission-based income for banks, and the future outlook.
* It explores the question of whether customers are paying for current/checking accounts.
* It provides insights into the impact of regulations on banks' ability to generate fee income.
* It captures trends into banks' revenue structures in key markets.
* It explores the importance of overdrafts and transaction banking as drivers of banking revenue.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/236657
The reliance of banks on fees and commissions increased following the latest financial crisis in both developed and emerging economies. Due to a weak demand for borrowing and low interest rates, banks have increased their focus on non-interest revenue. The proportion of fees and commission income in the total banking revenue however, varies according to country. The rising or decreasing proportion of fee income reflects the difference in consumers' preferences in different countries, the inherited pricing structure imposed by the banks and the country's economic cycle.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948