The Report Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- Synopsis
The definitive report on global cards and payments, the Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 provides the inside track on the markets, sectors and people of the industry.
With sections covering products, distribution and results as well as emerging challengers, and various country reports and investigations into banks and vendor strategy and more, this report delivers a critical account of the cards and payments industry in 2013 and what to expect in 2014.
With exclusive content from industry experts, comprehensive 2013 news highlights, the definitive breakdown of card and electronic payment options, interviews with thought leaders from across the industry, and profiles of leading card issuers, the Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 is a must have for anyone involved in the global cards and payments industry.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/192050
* A look at the world's most influential card brands and how they fared during 2013 and look ahead to 2014
* A detailed look at the companies and individuals who shaped the industry over the past 12 months, and what you can learn from them
* Industry analysis and insight into all aspects of card and payments strategy, from card design to social media use
* Sought-after country reports
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/192050
Reasons to buy
* The Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 from Timetric analyses key trends in cards and payments in 2013, and looks ahead to 2014
* It reveals opinion from industry leaders on issues from growth strategy, business restructuring, IT spending, product design, and marketing
* The report features predictions and priorities from industry leaders for 2014 and a detailed look at the strategy of major card issuers in every region
* C-level interviews with the biggest firms in financial services
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
* Comprehensive news highlights from the past 12 months
* Foreword by Cards International and Electronic Payments International Editor Douglas Blakey
* Interviews with industry leaders from MasterCard, Visa, American Express, WorldPay, Ingenico, and Barclaycard
* Exclusive reports from the top financial global events
* The top features from 12 issues of Cards International and Electronic Payments International
Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/241532
- The report examines the extent of mobile phone use for payment transactions
- The report analyzes the percentage changes expected in payments through mobile phones until mid-2015
- The report identifies major factors influencing increased use of mobile payments by customers
- The report determines the key reasons behind the growth in the use and acceptance of mobile payments
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/241532
- The report identifies the preferred products associated with mobile payments
- The report ascertains the satisfaction levels of consumers for specific mobile transactions
- The report highlights respondents concerns over payments through mobile phones
- The report identifies the security features anticipated by customers from mobile payment service providers
China Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Industry Report, 2014-2018
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240599
(1) By country, China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, the Philippines and other countries with low-density ATM installation will be new engines for global ATM growth.
Among them, China as the world's largest ATM market has seen 583,700 ATMs joined China's UnionPay network by the end of the third quarter of 2014, an increase of 63,700 units from the end of 2013 and 99,700 units (up 20.6%) year on year. In the future, the development of rural finance as well as the construction of small outlets such as "community bank" and "financial convenience store" in China will spur the demand for ATM and VTM.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240599
International ATM manufacturers are now accelerating market layout in India and other countries besides maintaining their market share in China. For example, Hitachi acquired Prizm Payment Services Pvt Ltd – an Indian ATM and POS payment solutions provider in March 2014; OKI announced the founding of a sales company in India to manage the local market in April 2014, and prior to that its sales in the Indian market were shouldered by local agents; NCR's second factory in India will come into use in March 2015.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948