The Report Zinc Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Growth Driven by Increasing Domestic Demand and Upcoming Planned Mines provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- GBI Research's new report, 'Zinc Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 – Growth Driven by Increasing Domestic Demand and Upcoming Planned Mines' provides key information and analysis of the Asia-Pacific zinc mining industry, comprising China, Australia, India and Kazakhstan. The report covers the industry's drivers and restraints, production, reserves, consumption and details of the country's trade (imports and exports). This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/170455
* Important drivers and restraints that are expected to play a role in transforming the industry during 2012-2020.
* Production of zinc in Asia-Pacific – Historical data from 2000 to 2011 is provided. Forecast forward until 2020.
* Consumption demand of zinc in terms of volume – Historical data from 2000 to 2011 is provided. Forecast forward until 2020.
* Export and import markets for Asia-Pacific zinc, which includes the China, Australia, India and Kazakhstan export and import market/s.
* Top active and planned projects in the Asia-Pacific zinc mining landscape.
* Policy and regulatory framework governing the zinc mining industry.
* Comprehensive profiles of key zinc mining companies such as Hindustan Zinc Limited (HZL) China Minmetals Corporation (Minmetals) Xstrata Plc (Xstrata) Kazzinc LLP, Perylia Limited (Perilya) Kagara Limited (Kagara) and Kazakhmys Plc are also discussed.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/170455
Reasons to Buy
* Gain a strong understanding of the region's zinc mining industry
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future zinc industry trends
* Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's zinc mining industry
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potentia
Explore All Latest Published Reports By GBI Research at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/2
Ghanas Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/239241
Timetric's Ghana's fiscal regime report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, licenses, rights and tax-related information for six commodities: gold, copper, manganese, bauxite, diamond and iron ore.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/239241
Ghana is rich in natural resources such as gold, industrial diamonds, bauxite and manganese. The country's economic stability is highly dependent on mineral resources. The mining industry is regulated by Minerals and Mining Act 2006, and is under the management of the Ministry of Land and Resources and Environment Protection Agency. The Minerals Commission is equally involved in the coordination and implementation of mining policy.
Russias Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/239242
Timetric's Russia's fiscal regime report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, business licenses, rights and obligations and tax-related information on eight commodities: iron ore, copper, gold, silver, nickel, zinc, coal and bauxite.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/239242
Russia has a range of natural resources, including oil fields, coal deposits and many strategic minerals. The mining industry in Russia is governed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, and the Federal Agency on Mineral Resources. The Subsoil Law is the main law for regulating mining activities in the country.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948