The Report 2020 Foresight: Retail Banking and Social Media - Do the Ends Justify the Expense provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- Synopsis
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights on social media marketing in retail banking industry:
* It provides a global snapshot of trends in the use of social media as a marketing tool by retail banks across the world.
* It details leading social media sites across key emerging and developed markets, and strategies adopted by retail banks to engage customers on these sites.
* It analyzes social media marketing issues and challenges for retail banks.
* It analyzes industry best practices to streamline operations and improve business opportunities.
* It provides detailed case studies to illustrate best practices in action.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/185399
Social media presents a valuable opportunity for retail banks. As internet access and smartphone adoption increase, a growing number of internet users are becoming involved with social networking. Companies are changing their business models and product offerings to be able to cater to the ballooning market of social media users. Banks and other financial institutions are engaging customers with social media, which is shaping up as a strong channel to promote new schemes, identify customer needs and receive feedback. Although the use of social media remains risky territory for many banks, some have started to explore opportunities in this channel and have set out many best practices examples that can act as guiding principles for other banks and financial institutions.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/185399
A primary question plaguing the banking industry on the use of social media concerns return on investment (ROI). There are doubts over the credibility of social media as a key component of business models due to a lack of tools to measure quantifiable results. The potential benefits are more of qualitative in nature. Despite initial skepticism by retail banks, social media is expected to emerge as a complimentary channel, rather than replacing existing channels such as television and newspapers. Financial services companies use various channels to market products and services, and consumer opinion is now measured as an aggregation of experiences across these channels. Over the next five years, banks are expected to focus more on synergies that can be generated by social media and other key channels, rather than calculating ROI in the social landscape.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
* This report provides a comprehensive analysis of social media marketing strategies adopted by the retail banks across key emerging and developed markets.
* It covers key trends and provides analysis of various stages in the use of social media by retail banks, with each stage's potential to influence customers.
* It details various operational, technological and regulatory issues and challenges faced by retail banks while adopting social media marketing strategies.
* It covers industry best practices and an effective framework for the adoption of social media as a marketing tool.
* It provides case studies on social media marketing strategies implemented by various retail banks.
Reasons to buy
* Understand the dynamics of the social media landscape across key markets worldwide.
* Assess the current and future opportunities of social media marketing in retail banking industry.
* Gain insights into the social media marketing strategies adopted by retail banks in key developed and emerging markets.
* Gain insights into key issues and challenges to devise strategies and gain a marketing advantage.
* Understand the implementation of industry best practices through detailed case studies.
* Social media marketing has gained increased focus, and retail banks are changing their business models and product offerings to cater to the ballooning market of social media users. Social media interactions provide companies with a platform to reach out to customers and deal with issues in real time, increasing both the quality of their service and levels of consumer trust.
* The increasing prevalence of the internet and widespread adoption of smartphones have fuelled social media expansion, with more than half the internet population now engaged in social networking. While Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn have established themselves across the world, local social networks such as Vkontakte and Sina Weibo are more widely used in Russia and China.
* Although the use of social media remains risky territory for many banks, some have started to explore opportunities in this channel and have set out many best-practice examples that can act as guiding principles for other banks and financial institutions. There is increased focus on the use of analytical tools, capitalizing on expertise of third-party professionals, and use of social platforms to engage customers in real time to improve brand image.
* Retail banks are yet to fully exploit the benefits pertaining to their presence on social networks. A number of banks have still not made significant progress in social marketing, and others have also kept their investment to a low level due to limited awareness, concern for data security, as well as the legal and reputational risks associated with the media. However, despite initial skepticism by retail banks, social media is expected to emerge as a key complimentary channel for business development and banks are expected to focus more on synergies that can be generated by social media and other key channels over the next five years.
Mobile Payments: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/241532
* The report examines the extent of mobile phone use for payment transactions
* The report analyzes the percentage changes expected in payments through mobile phones until mid-2015
* The report identifies major factors influencing increased use of mobile payments by customers
* The report determines the key reasons behind the growth in the use and acceptance of mobile payments
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/241532
* The report identifies the preferred products associated with mobile payments
* The report ascertains the satisfaction levels of consumers for specific mobile transactions
* The report highlights respondents concerns over payments through mobile phones
* The report identifies the security features anticipated by customers from mobile payment service providers
China Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Industry Report, 2014-2018
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240599
Global and Chinese ATM markets (2013-2014) present characteristics and trends as follows:
(1) By country, China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, the Philippines and other countries with low-density ATM installation will be new engines for global ATM growth.
Among them, China as the world's largest ATM market has seen 583,700 ATMs joined China's UnionPay network by the end of the third quarter of 2014, an increase of 63,700 units from the end of 2013 and 99,700 units (up 20.6%) year on year. In the future, the development of rural finance as well as the construction of small outlets such as "community bank" and "financial convenience store" in China will spur the demand for ATM and VTM.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240599
International ATM manufacturers are now accelerating market layout in India and other countries besides maintaining their market share in China. For example, Hitachi acquired Prizm Payment Services Pvt Ltd – an Indian ATM and POS payment solutions provider in March 2014; OKI announced the founding of a sales company in India to manage the local market in April 2014, and prior to that its sales in the Indian market were shouldered by local agents; NCR's second factory in India will come into use in March 2015.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948