Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Gene Therapy Insight: Pipeline Assessment, Technology Trend, and Competitive Landscape” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/23/2015 -- Gene Therapy Insight: Pipeline Assessment, Technology Trend, and Competitive Landscape provides the information across the gene therapy value chain covering gene therapy profiles core insights, pre-clinical data, clinical data, technology details, funding and licensing opportunities. The Gene Therapy Report provides the gene therapy targets which are close to 190 with the target gene name, localization of gene, molecular function of target with descriptive mechanism of action. Using the propriety Publisher Competitive Matrix models, the report also provides the first in class market analytics providing predictive analysis of early market winners of the clinical therapies and pre-clinical therapies in a demographic presentation view.
"Gene Therapy Insight:
Pipeline Assessment, Market Trend, Technology and Competitive Landscape" provides in depth insights into the gene therapy. It has covered 300+ Gene Therapies for 15 different therapy areas including Oncology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Ophthalmology, Immunology and other therapy areas. Approximately in 290+ Indications extensive research is ongoing for which Oncology stands for the highest Indication explored in gene therapy so far. The Gene Therapy Report has covered 125+ companies ranging from Small to Big Pharma working in different therapeutic areas of gene therapy utilizing 90+ innovative technology platforms for getting the first mover advantage. Any approved therapy for a given therapeutic domain poses to be a ground-breaking discovery and a significant relief for patients suffering from it. The Report is also giving insights about the vectors usage in Gene therapy which is approximately 59% for viral vectors, 24% for RNAi therapeutics and 17% for Non Viral vectors. The Publisher Gene Therapy Report is also giving early winners of the gene therapy market using Publisher proprietary Matrix Model.
- Global Gene Therapy Overview & Pipeline Insights
- Trends in gene therapy partnering deals
- Current Prominent Research Areas and Key Players
- Companies Targeting Prominent Therapeutic Areas
- Number of Gene Therapies in Clinical Trials
- Number of Gene Therapies by Vectors used
- Technology and their innovative Companies
- Early Market Winners for Gene Therapy
- A snapshot of the global Gene therapy market scenario, market trends & drivers, manacles of gene therapy.
- A review of the marketed Gene therapy products and marketing status
- Coverage of global gene therapies under development across the globe covering territories
- Competitive landscape of investigational products for key players and key therapy areas.
- The Gene Therapy report covers the product description, stage of development, licensors & collaborators, Development partner and Technology information
- The Report also provides the pre-clinical and clinical outcomes of the gene therapies
- The Report has covered the vector used, target genes, localization of gene and detailed mechanism of action
- Report has highlighted the licensing opportunities and funding details for gene therapies
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Market Analytics of Gene Therapies using Publisher Propriety Model.
Reason to Buy
- Complete Market and Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for gene therapy
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Therapy area specific gene therapies
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your gene therapy development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Evaluate the marketing and pipeline strategy for gene therapies and their Funding availabilities.
- Identifying the upcoming leaders in the gene therapy market in the coming years.
- Getting a first mover advantage by identifying the early market winners for clinical and preclinical gene therapies.
Spanning over 778 pages, "Gene Therapy Insight: Pipeline Assessment, Technology Trend, and Competitive Landscape" report covering the Introduction, Global Gene Therapy Market & Pipeline Insight Market Highlight, Gene Therapy- An Upcoming Innovation of Genetic Medicines, Market Manacles for Gene Therapy, Technology Description, Gene Therapies Profiles, Report Methodology.
Know more about this report at – Gene Therapy Insight: Pipeline Assessment, Technology Trend, and Competitive Landscape
Browse all Gene Therapy Reports
Find all Treatments Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/treatments
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: 302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858