The Report Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Off-patent Chemo-regimens to Retain Dominance Despite New Launches provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research report: "Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Off-patent Chemo-regimens to Retain Dominance Despite New Launches". The report provides estimates of the market size for 2013, along with forecasts until 2020 for the Asia-Pacific markets of India, China, Australia and Japan. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of clinical trials including failure rates and pipeline analysis, and analysis of deals relevant to Ovarian Cancer (OC).
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/242400
Platinum-based chemotherapy, predominantly the chemotherapy regimen paclitaxel and carboplatin, is the standard of care for the treatment of platinum-sensitive OC (both first-line and recurrent). The initial treatment is quite effective, with the majority of patients entering remission. However, almost all relapse, and after successive periods of remission and relapse either die or progress to platinum-resistant disease, for which the prognosis is poor. There is a clear gap in the market for maintenance therapies, as well as for more effective treatment options in platinum-resistant or refractory patients.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/242400
Although the current developmental pipeline is quite crowded, efficacy with these late-stage drugs has been poor, at best demonstrating minimal improvements in progression-free survival, but not overall survival. The promising investigational drug candidates olaparib and trebananib are expected to gain approval during the forecast period. However, even on approval they are not expected to have a high market penetration, owing to their minimal therapeutic efficacy and anticipated premium prices. As a result, the OC market in APAC is expected not be driven by new drug approvals, but primarily by inflation, and the increase in the prevalence of OC. Market revenue is forecast to rise at a limited CAGR of 5.1% to $417.6m in 2020.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By GBI Research at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/2
Despite the poor clinical performance of current late-stage pipeline drugs, there is evidence of continued interest in the OC market, with a high number of drug candidates in the initial developmental pipeline, particularly at the Preclinical phase. There is a wide range of novel molecular targets distributed among these drug candidates, including growth factors, serine/threonine protein kinases and tumor associated antigens. This suggests a continued interest in introducing more targeted therapies into the treatment of OC, the use of which in this indication lags significantly behind that in others in oncology.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, drug types available and pipeline and market forecasts for OC. It covers and includes:
* A brief introduction to OC, including the disease's pathogenesis, risk factors and diagnosis
* In-depth analysis of the drug combinations used in the treatment of OC, including analyses of their safety, efficacy, and place in the disease treatment algorithm, as well as a heat map comparing the drug combinations in terms of safety and efficacy
* A comprehensive review of the pipeline for OC therapies, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that have the potential to enter the market in the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule type and molecular target, and route of administration
* Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by phase, molecule type, trial size, and trial duration, and program failure rate analyses for each molecule type and mechanism of action
* Multi-scenario forecast market data to 2020, taking into account how it will be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs, and the changes in disease epidemiology across the APAC markets
* Discussion of the drivers and barriers for market growth
* In-depth analysis of licensing and co-development deals involving drugs indicated in OC, including an outline of the key deals
Reasons To Buy
The report will assist business development and enable marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to:
* Understand the efficacy and safety of the current monotherapies and drug combinations used in the treatment of OC, with in-depth analysis of the disease treatment algorithm
* Understand the key signaling pathways and molecular targets currently under investigation in OC drug development
* Understand the vast scope of the pipeline, including which molecule types and mechanisms of action are prominent
* Observe the trends in clinical trial duration and size among clinical phases and molecule types, and use the clinical trial failure rate analysis to assess the risk profiles of current and/or future developmental programs for OC therapeutics
* Assess the potential clinical and commercial impact of current late-stage pipeline molecules in the OC therapeutics market
Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - Increased Uptake of High Priced Drugs to Offset the Impact of Generics
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/242389
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research: "Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - Increased Uptake of High Priced Drugs to Offset the Impact of Generics", which provides in-depth analysis of the Colorectal Cancer (CRC) therapeutics market in the eight major geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Japan.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/242389
The report provides an estimation of the market size for 2013, along with market forecast until 2020. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth pipeline analysis, and deal analysis.
The US Chronic Pain Market - Focus on Opioids: Trends & Opportunities (2014-2019)
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240177
The report titled "The US Chronic Pain Therapy Market: Trends & Opportunities (2014-2019)" provides an in-depth analysis of the United States chronic pain therapy market (including medication, surgeries and therapies) with detailed analysis of market sizing and growth and market share of the various drugs involved in the treatment of chronic pain. The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240177
Growth of the overall chronic pain therapy market has also been forecasted for the period 2014-19, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends. Further, key players of the industry like Zogenix Inc., Egalet Corporation and NektarTheropeutics are profiled.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948