The Report Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - Increased Uptake of High Priced Drugs to Offset the Impact of Generics provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research: "Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - Increased Uptake of High Priced Drugs to Offset the Impact of Generics", which provides in-depth analysis of the Colorectal Cancer (CRC) therapeutics market in the eight major geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Japan. The report provides an estimation of the market size for 2013, along with market forecast until 2020. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth pipeline analysis, and deal analysis.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/242389
The CRC therapeutics market in the eight major markets is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.8% to $9.4 billion by 2020. The US had the largest market share in 2013, equivalent to a global share of 44.1%, followed by Japan and Germany with 14.7% and 11.9% respectively. Spain had the lowest market share of the leading eight at 4.1%. All markets covered in the report are expected to witness a slower growth rate than Japan, which will grow at a CAGR of 5%. However, this moderate growth will be stymied by the expected uptake of lower-priced biosimilar versions of bevacizumab and cetuximab due to the expiration of the patents of Avastin and Erbitux in the latter half of the forecast period. Also expected is the launch of generic versions of capecitabine, which will also affect the market. However, this will be offset by the launch of premium-priced emerging therapies. Stivarga is expected to be one of the biggest drivers of growth in the CRC market, primarily due to its expected line extension in the first-line metastatic setting as a maintenance treatment for patients with resected liver metastases. The launch of Lonsurf (TAS-102), approved in Japan in 2014, in the third- and fourth-line settings will further increase the pharmacological treatment rates in these lines, which will give patients a more tolerable alternative to Stivarga. The moderate uptake of other late-stage pipeline products, panitumumab and Xilonix, following their expected approval, is expected to drive additional growth within this market.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/242389
The CRC pipeline is highly robust, with potential drug candidates across various Phases of clinical development. With nearly 400 active pipeline molecules, the majority of the investigational drug candidates are being evaluated for the treatment of CRC in advanced stages, either as first-line or second-line therapies. The current investigational pipeline candidates include new combination therapies and targeted therapies, as well as promising immunotherapies and chemotherapy drug candidates. As well as these active progressing pipeline molecules, the pipeline also includes nearly 180 molecules that are either inactive or discontinued.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By GBI Research at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/2
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, the pipeline, and key licensing and co-development deals in the eight major markets: the US, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan and Canada. It includes:
* A brief introduction to CRC, including the disease's pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
* In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for CRC, examining their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses and including a heat map that compares the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
* A comprehensive review of the pipeline for CRC, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed on the basis of Phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanism of action and molecular target
* Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type
* Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2020, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
* Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
* In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the CRC market since 2006
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
* Understand the CRC pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
* Examine detailed profiles of promising pipeline products and gain an insight into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be
* Follow the trends in CRC clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages and assess the potential risk of future developmental programs according to mechanism of action by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates
* Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the CRC market over the forecast period, identify which countries are expected to make the biggest contribution to this growth, and devise a more effective country strategy through an understanding of key drivers and barriers in the CRC market
* Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships
Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Off-patent Chemo-regimens to Retain Dominance Despite New Launches
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/242400
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research report: "Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Off-patent Chemo-regimens to Retain Dominance Despite New Launches". The report provides estimates of the market size for 2013, along with forecasts until 2020 for the Asia-Pacific markets of India, China, Australia and Japan. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of clinical trials including failure rates and pipeline analysis, and analysis of deals relevant to Ovarian Cancer (OC).
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/242400
Platinum-based chemotherapy, predominantly the chemotherapy regimen paclitaxel and carboplatin, is the standard of care for the treatment of platinum-sensitive OC (both first-line and recurrent). The initial treatment is quite effective, with the majority of patients entering remission. However, almost all relapse, and after successive periods of remission and relapse either die or progress to platinum-resistant disease, for which the prognosis is poor. There is a clear gap in the market for maintenance therapies, as well as for more effective treatment options in platinum-resistant or refractory patients.
The US Chronic Pain Market - Focus on Opioids: Trends & Opportunities (2014-2019)
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/240177
The report titled "The US Chronic Pain Therapy Market: Trends & Opportunities (2014-2019)" provides an in-depth analysis of the United States chronic pain therapy market (including medication, surgeries and therapies) with detailed analysis of market sizing and growth and market share of the various drugs involved in the treatment of chronic pain. The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/240177
Growth of the overall chronic pain therapy market has also been forecasted for the period 2014-19, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends. Further, key players of the industry like Zogenix Inc., Egalet Corporation and NektarTheropeutics are profiled.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Our Press Releases by Prnewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news/marketresearchreports.biz
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948