Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Honduras: Operators Speed up 3G Buildout to Comply With LTE License Terms, Accelerating Data Adoption” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2015 -- Honduras: Operators Speed Up 3G Buildout to Comply With LTE License Terms, Accelerating Data Adoption report offers a precise, incisive profile of Honduras' mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Honduran market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- With revenue of $1.4bn in 2014, or 6.9% of GDP, the telecom services market in Honduras was the 13th largest in Latin America and the third largest in Central America, after Guatemala ($3.1bn) and Panama ($1.4bn). We project that between 2014 and 2019, telecom service revenue will expand at a CAGR of 2.4%, the lowest growth rate for the whole Central American region, after El Salvador.
- The mobile data segment will remain one of the fastest-growing segments in Honduras, expanding at a 7.7% CAGR over the forecast period, increasing its share to 19.5% of total telecom service revenue by year-end 2019.
- Honduras closed 2014 with a fixed-line penetration rate of 9.5%, below the Latin American average of 15.1% and also below neighboring Guatemala (12.1%) and El Salvador (13.5%). Low levels of penetration in the fixed market can be mainly attributed to a historical lack of investment in network infrastructure.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Honduras today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Honduras telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Publisher's databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Honduras compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Honduras.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Honduras' telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Honduras' telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Honduras mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Honduras' telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Honduras.
Spanning over 29 pages, "Honduras: Operators Speed up 3G Buildout to Comply With LTE License Terms, Accelerating Data Adoption" report covering the Executive summary, Market and competitor overview, Regional context, Economic, demographic and political context, Regulatory environment, Demand profile, Service evolution, Competitive landscape, Major market players, Segment analysis, Mobile services, Fixed services, Pay-TV, Identifying opportunities, Overall market opportunities. The report covered companies are - Tigo Star Honduras, Hondutel, Claro Honduras.
Know more about this report at
Find all Telecom Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: