Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in the UAE 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UAE.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of the UAE HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of the UAE HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in the UAE 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 625 UHNWIs in the UAE in 2013. These had an average wealth of US$160.7 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 15 billionaires, 84 centimillionaires and 526 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.3% of the total the UAE HNWI population in 2013; far higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of UHNWIs in the UAE increased by 32.4% during the review period, rising from 472 in 2009 to 625 in 2013.
- While the number of billionaires increased by 66.7%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 29.2% and 32.2% respectively.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 12.0%, to reach 737 in 2018. This will include 19 billionaires, 99 centimillionaires and 619 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 71 pages, "High Net Worth trends in the UAE 2014" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Emirates NBD Private Banking, ADCB Wealth Management, Bank of Sharjah, Quilvest Dubai, Senat, Sharjah Islamic Bank, The Lifschultz Organization, Union National Bank, Union National Bank Private Banking, Western Mideast FZCO.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-uae-2014
Find all Wealth Management Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: