Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss life insurance segment, including:
- The Swiss life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Switzerland
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Swiss insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Switzerland
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Swiss life insurance segment in comparison with other countries with GWP $75-150 billion
Life insurance was the largest segment in the Swiss insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 54.6% of total industry premiums. The gross written premium registered by the segment increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% during the review period (2008–2012). The segment's gross written premium is expected to increase at a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period. Life insurance products are predominantly distributed by brokers and bancassurance, with the two channels accounting for 82.7% and 10.8% of the segment's new business written premiums respectively in 2012.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss life insurance segment for the report's 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Switzerland.
- Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Switzerland for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Switzerland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Swiss life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Swiss insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 54.6% of total industry premiums
- Despite the low interest rate environment and paucity of appropriate investment opportunities, the return on equity of Swiss life insurers in 2011 measured 20.7%
- The life segment's robustness can be gauged from the fact that it remained relatively unscathed from the financial and eurozone crises
- Brokers are the main distribution channel, accounting for 82.7% of the total commission paid to all distribution channels in 2012
- In 2012, 23 life insurers operated in Switzerland. The segment is dominated by companies with a global reach
Spanning over 258 pages, "Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Swiss Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter's Five Forces Analysis – Swiss Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - AXA Leben AG, Swiss Life AG, Helvetia Schweizerische Lebensversicherungsgesellschaft AG, Basler Leben AG, Allianz Suisse Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Zürich Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Generali Personenversicherungen AG, Schweizerische Mobiliar Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, PAX Schweizerische Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Lombard International Assurance SA
Know more about this report
Related reports are:
1st- Non-Life Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
2nd- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
3rd- Reinsurance in Switzerland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: