Most up-to-date research on "Peru Wealth Report 2014" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- Synopsis
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/peru-wealth-report-2014-report.html
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Peru. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Peru's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Peru
- Size of Singapore's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request for Sample Report @ http://www.researchmoz.com/enquiry.php?type=sample&repid=242743
Reasons to buy
- The Peru Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
- There were 23,009 HNWIs in Peru in 2013. These HNWIs held US$127.3 billion in wealth, and the average wealth per HNWI was US$5.5 million.
- In 2013, the volume of Peruvian HNWIs rose by 3.1%, following a 11.8% increase in 2012.
- Growth in both HNWI volumes and wealth is anticipated to improve over the forecast period. The number of Peruvian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4% to reach 28,103 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 29.1% to reach US$175.1 billion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Peruvian HNWIs held 38.7% (US$49.3 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
Browse All Reports in Wealth Management Category @ http://www.researchmoz.us/wealth-management-market-reports-146.html
Retirement Planning: At/post Retirement - UK - January 2015
Without the comfort of generous defined-benefit (DB) pensions, relatively few people will be able to enjoy the luxury of actively choosing to embark on a phased retirement. More likely is that phased retirement will most commonly be a result of people working to supplement their state pension, and attempting to leave their private pension relatively untouched.
Insight Report: Business Strategies for Targeting UHNWIs in Asia-Pacific
Synopsis This report provides insights into the complex needs of UHNWIs and provides in-depth analysis of the attitudes of wealth managers and private bankers towards business strategies to target UHNWIs. It covers key developed markets as well as key emerging markets as mentioned below. The reports also analyses market size of the UHNWIs and highlights specific business...
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: