Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Poland Wealth Report 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Poland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Poland.
- Independent market sizing of Poland's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- The number of UHNWIs in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Poland
- Size of Poland's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Poland Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- In 2013, there were 28,405 HNWIs in Poland. These HNWIs held US$127.7 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.5 million.
- Following a 4.9% decrease in 2012, HNWI numbers in Poland rose by 2.0% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Polish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.9% to reach 33,017 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 30.5%, to reach US$174.2 billion by 2018.
- In 2013, Polish HNWIs held 27.8% (US$35.5 billion) of their wealth outside of the country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 115 pages, "Poland Wealth Report 2014" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Polish HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - ING Bank Slaski Private Banking, Handlowy Private Banking, Bank Zachodni Private Banking, PKO Bank Polski Private Banking, mBank Private Banking, BNP Paribas Polska SA, Noble Bank, Bank Pekao Private Banking, Alior Bank Private Banking, Bank Millemmium Private Banking
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/poland-wealth-report-2014
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: