Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - France market report to its offering.
CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - France
The publisher, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - France. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in France. It identifies the key trends in the country's healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
Frances population grew from 64 million in 2008 to 65.5 million in 2013, mainly due to a rising life expectancy (INSEE, 2014e). The increasingly elderly population and its associated disease burden have been fueling the growth of the pharmaceutical market, which, although it fell from $48.9 billion in 2008 to $44.1 billion in 2012 at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.2% in US dollar terms, increased at a CAGR of 0.7% in euro terms between 2008 and 2013 (INSEE, 2014r). In 2008, the medical device market was worth $12.7 billion, which increased to $15.5 billion in 2013 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% to $21.8 billion in 2020.
These positive growth trends can primarily be attributed to -
- Government initiatives in the healthcare sector
- Universal healthcare coverage Increasingly elderly population
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in France, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis, AstraZeneca and Merck; and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Siemens Healthcare, Essilor and Abbott
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country's healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the French healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Frances healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect Frances healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Frances healthcare market
Complete report is available @