Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Global Wind Turbine Value Chain - Production, Market Share, Competitive Landscape and Market Size to 2020 market report to its offering
Global Wind Turbine Value Chain - Production, Market Share, Competitive Landscape and Market Size to 2020
Global Wind Turbine Value Chain - Production, Market Share, Competitive Landscape and Market Size to 2020 is the latest report from industry analysis specialists The publisher, offering a comprehensive understanding of the wind power industry.
The report provides an overview of the global wind power market, examining major drivers and restraints and global wind power capacity and generation data broken down by region, country, and segment (onshore/offshore). It also looks at the wind turbine market, covering global average turbine size, price, market size, and manufacturer share in terms of installations.
The report discusses the global wind turbine value chain, examining the key components of a wind turbine: the rotor blade, gearbox, tower, and generator. It analyzes the production, cost, market size and major trends for each component, as well as major companies competitive landscapes.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Installed capacity and generation data for the 20012020 period, broken down by region, country, and segment
- Analysis of market forces in the wind power industry
- Information on global average turbine size and price, and market size and share
- Competitive landscape of major component manufacturers in the wind turbine value chain
- Cost analysis, market size and production for rotor blades, gearboxes, and generators
- Cost analysis and market size for wind turbine towers
- Analysis of major trends affecting key wind turbine components
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the industrys growth potential
- Develop strategies based on information on key wind turbine components
- Identify key partners and business development avenues armed with an understanding of key market issues
- Respond to competitors business structures, strategies and prospects
Complete report is available