Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Indian Ordnance Factories: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Indian Ordnance Factories: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Indian Ordnance Factories"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Indian Ordnance Factories" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Indian Ordnance Factories"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Indian Ordnance Factories (IFO) is a conglomerate of 41 factories, nine training institutes, three regional marketing centers and four regional controller of safety. IFO functions under the Department of Defense Production of the Ministry of Defense. Its key products include weapons, ammunition, explosives, propellants and chemicals, armored vehicles, parachutes, pistols, revolvers, civilian arms and ammunition, military vehicles, optical devices and support equipment. The company provides products primarily to the Indian Armed Forces, Central Paramilitary Forces and State Police Forces. Its 41 ordnance factories are strategically located across 24 locations in India. IFO is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Indian Ordnance Factories
Complete report is available