Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PT PAL Indonesia: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "PT PAL Indonesia: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT PAL Indonesia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT PAL Indonesia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT PAL Indonesia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT PAL Indonesia (PAL) designs and builds ships for commercial and military purposes. The company manufactures naval and merchant ships and components. The key products of the company include fishing vessels, fast patrol boats, landing platform dock, ferries and passenger ships, and landing platform docks. The company also offers repair and maintenance services for ships and repair for electronics and armaments along with overhauling services for submarines. In addition, it offers general engineering products such as steam turbine assemblies, compressor modules, pressure vessels and heat exchangers. The company principally serves government institutions such as the National Defence Department, the National Police Force and the Marine Department. PAL is headquartered in Surabaya, Indonesia.
PT PAL Indonesia
Complete report is available