Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Aircelle: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Aircelle: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aircelle"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aircelle" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aircelle"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aircelle is a leading nacelle integrator present in all market segments ranging from business and regional jets to middle and long range aircraft. The company designs, develops and manufactures small nacelles, thrust reversor system, S-duct, composite engine parts and aero structures. Its aero structures portfolio includes upper-deck cowling and exhaust deflectors for helicopter. It supplies lightweight structures comprising main and nose landing gear doors for the Airbus. The company also provides spare parts, repair and overhaul services. Additionally, it manufactures all types of jet engine components for civil powerplants for aircraft engine manufacturer including Pratt and Whitney and Rolls-Royce. Its customers include Bombardier Aerospace, Honeywell, Boeing, Airbus, BAE Systems, Pratt and Whitney and Rolls Royce, among others. The company operates as a subsidiary of Safran SA (Safran). Aircelle is headquartered in Gonfreville-l'Orcher, France.
Complete report is available