Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/23/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering
"Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International (Dedeman) owns and operates 16 hotels and resorts in Turkey and internationally. The hotels comprise restaurants and bars, bedrooms and suites in different categories, banquet facilities, cafes, lounges, nightclubs, conference facilities, spas, leisure and entertainment facilities, swimming pools, internet access, outdoor parking and conference and meeting rooms. Dedeman portfolio will soon increase to 19 hotels with addition of three new hotels including Dedeman Park Bostanc?, Dedeman Park Levent and Dedeman Park Izmailova. The hotel's inventory comprises of more than 3000 rooms and over 5000 bed capacity. In addition, it operates the Dedeman Loyal Club, through which guests are offered special privileges such as priority reservation, exclusive check-in, points earned on total spend, late checkout and discount benefits on the rental cars and hotels and flights to the member of the Dedeman Loyal Club. The company has operations in Turkey, Bulgaria, Uzbekistan, Kazakistan, Moscow, Cyprus and Iraq. Dedeman is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Dedeman Hotels and Resorts International
Complete report is available