Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/23/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Sonesta International Hotels Corporation: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering.
"Sonesta International Hotels Corporation: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sonesta International Hotels Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sonesta International Hotels Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sonesta International Hotels Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) owns and manages hotels and resorts, and provides accommodations to travelers throughout the world. The company operates its hotel properties under the Sonesta brand in Boston, Hilton Head Island, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Houston, Orlando, Dublin, Charlotte and New Jersey with room capacity of more than 500. The company operates and manages hotels, and six Nile river cruise vessels in Egypt. It also has franchise agreements for hotels in St. Maarten, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru and entered into domestic franchise program with a hotel in Orlando. In addition, the company provides VIP perks offers which include three suite upgrades, one complementary room, group welcome amenities and complimentary Wifi. The company has presence in the US, South America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. Sonesta is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, the US.
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
Complete report is available @