Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/23/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Zip-Pak, Inc.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering
"Zip-Pak, Inc.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zip-Pak, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zip-Pak, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zip-Pak, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zip-Pak, Inc. (Zip-Pak) is a plastic packaging solutions provider based in the US. The company primarily produces a wide range of re-sealable packaging solutions. Its product portfolio includes an array of re-sealable thermoform pouch, pillow pouch, stand-up and block-bottom pouch, and 3- or 4-sided seal pouch. In addition, the company provides zipper-ready flexible packaging machinery. These products find applications in diverse markets including meat, cereal, cheese, pet food, frozen foods, personal care, dried fruit and nuts, confectionery, bakery goods, and medical and nutraceutical markets. Geographically, the company operates in the US, the UK, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and China. Zip-Pak is headquartered in Manteno, Illinois, the US.
Complete report is available