Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2015 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2015 -- FDD still remains the prevalent standard for LTE deployment as a natural progression path for GSM, W-CDMA and CDMA network operators. However, unpaired TDD spectrum costs significantly less per MHz/population than its FDD equivalent and is more widely available.
Driven by the technology's lower deployment costs and spectrum availability, the industry has witnessed several prominent TD-LTE network deployments across the globe including SoftBank in Japan, Sprint in the U.S. and Bharti Airtel in India. In particular, China Mobile's TD-LTE network launch has enabled the TD-LTE ecosystem to reach a significant scale of economy, boosting further infrastructure and device investments in TD-LTE technology.
More than a hundred operators have committed to deploy TD-LTE networks throughout the globe. Furthermore, all major device OEMs, including smartphone leaders Apple and Samsung, have commercially launched TD-LTE compatible devices. A large proportion of these devices support both TDD and FDD modes of operation, over multiple frequency bands.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, TD-LTE operator service revenue is expected to account for over $230 Billion by the end of 2020. By this period, TD-LTE networks will serve nearly 1 Billion subscribers worldwide.
The "TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2015 – 2020 – Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue" report presents an in-depth assessment of the TD-LTE market including key market drivers, challenges, operator revenue potential, infrastructure/device deployment commitments, future roadmap, value chain, vendor strategies and strategic recommendations. The report also presents revenue and shipment market size and forecasts for both infrastructure and devices, along with subscription and service revenue projections for the LTE market as a whole, as well as separate projections for the TD-LTE and LTE FDD sub-markets from 2015 through to 2020. Historical figures are also presented for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
- TD-LTE infrastructure investments on macrocell and small cell equipment are expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the next 5 years, eventually surpassing $12 Billion by the end of 2020
- TD-LTE operator service revenue is expected to account for over $230 Billion by the end of 2020. By this period, TD-LTE networks will serve nearly 1 Billion subscribers worldwide
- Utilizing 3.5 GHz and above TDD spectrum bands can significantly improve network performance and help operators in leveraging new technologies such as LTE Hotspot Improvements (LTE-Hi)
- 2015 continues to see a significant improvement in the scale of economy for the TD-LTE ecosystem, and tighter integration between TDD and FDD
- Huawei and ZTE lead the TD-LTE infrastructure market share, largely due to domestic contracts in China. However, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent and Ericsson are expected to capitalize on upcoming deployments opportunities in both Europe and Asia
- TD-LTE infrastructure
- TD-LTE devices
- TD-LTE spectrum
- TD-LTE subscriptions and service revenues
- TD-LTE network deployment case studies
- Market drivers and barriers
- TD-LTE infrastructure and device vendor assessment
- Wireless network infrastructure industry roadmap and value chain
- Company profiles and strategies of TD-LTE ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2020
- Strategic recommendations for TD-LTE operators, infrastructure and device vendors
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts and historical revenue/unit shipment/subscription figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- LTE Infrastructure Shipments & Revenue
- TD-LTE Macrocell eNodeBs (eNBs)
- LTE FDD Macrocell eNBs
- LTE FDD Small Cells
- TD-LTE Small Cells
-LTE Device Shipments & Revenue
- LTE FDD
- Form Factor (Embedded Cards, Consumer Gadgets, Netbooks, PCs, Routers, Smartphones, Tablets and USB Dongles)
- LTE Subscriptions and Operator Service Revenue
- LTE FDD
The following regional and country markets are also covered:
- Regional Markets
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Top 20 Country Markets
Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, UK and USA
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the TD-LTE ecosystem?
How is the TD-LTE ecosystem evolving by segment and region? What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key TD-LTE vendors and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should be adopted by wireless carriers, infrastructure and device vendors to remain a dominant market force in the TD-LTE ecosystem?
- How much are vendors and operators investing in TD-LTE?
- How low is the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of a TD-LTE deployment in comparison to a FDD LTE network?
- What opportunities exist for TD-LTE small cells in the 3.5 GHz and above spectrum bands?
- How will TD-LTE ARPU evolve overtime?
- Which countries will see the highest number of TD-LTE subscriptions?
- Will all WiMAX operators transition to TD-LTE?
Spanning over 344 pages, "The TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2015 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue" report covering the Introduction, An Overview of TD-LTE, Market Drivers & Barriers, TD-LTE Deployment Case Studies, Industry Roadmap & Value Chain, Vendor Landscape, Market Analysis & Forecasts, Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations. The report covered companies are - 21 Vianet Group, 2K Telecom, 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), 7Layers, Accelleran, Acer, Adax, ADIV, Aero2, Affirmed Networks, Afrimax, AINMT Holdings, AKM (Asahi Kasei Microdevices), Alcatel-Lucent, Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell Company, Altair Semiconductor, Altiostar Networks, Amdocs
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/signals-and-systems-telecom/td-lte-ecosystem-2015-2020-infrastructure-devices-subscriptions-operator
Find all 4G and LTE Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/4g-lte
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: