The Report Reinsurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2015 -- Synopsis
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish reinsurance segment, including:
* The Danish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
* Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
* Danish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
* The competitive landscape in the Danish reinsurance segment
View Full Report
The Danish reinsurance segment is small, and insurers operating in the country cede a low percentage of their premium to reinsurers. Natural disasters such as floods and storms increased insurers' dependence on reinsurers during the review period (2009–2013), and the reinsurance written premium stood at DKK0.7 billion (US$0.1 billion) in 2013. The segment's growth was driven by the robust performance of direct insurers, and exposure to natural disaster-related risk, encouraging some insurers to cede a higher proportion of their premium with reinsurers. However, facultative reinsurance was discontinued in 2013, with only treaty reinsurance available for insurers operating in Denmark.
The Danish personal accident and health insurance segment ceded the highest percentage of its written premium to reinsurance in 2013 with 25.2%, while the non-life segment ceded 25.1% and the life segment ceded 5.6%.
The implementation of Solvency II in January 2016 will also make smaller insurers more dependent on reinsurers in order to meet new minimum capital requirements.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Denmark:
* It provides historical values for Denmark's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Denmark's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
* It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Danishd its growth prospects.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons to buy
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish reinsurance segment Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
* The Danish reinsurance segment is small, and insurers operating in the country cede a low percentage of their premium to reinsurers.
* Natural disasters such as floods and storms increased insurers' dependence on reinsurers during the review period.
* Facultative reinsurance was discontinued in 2013, with only treaty reinsurance available for insurers operating in Denmark.
* The Danish personal accident and health insurance segment ceded the highest percentage of its written premium to reinsurance in 2013.
* The implementation of Solvency II in January 2016 will also make smaller insurers more dependent on reinsurers in order to meet new minimum capital requirements.
Table Of Content
1 Key Facts
2 Executive Summary
3.1 What is this Report About?
4 Danish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4.1 Insurance Industry Size, 2009–2018
5 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
5.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2009–2018
5.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2009–2018
6 Key Industry Drivers
6.1 Reinsurance Drivers
6.2 Life Insurance Drivers
6.3 Non-Life Insurance Drivers
6.4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Drivers
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948