The Report Employee Benefits in Switzerland provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2015 -- Synopsis
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Switzerland, including:
* An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Switzerland
* Detailed information about private benefits in Switzerland
* Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
* The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Switzerland
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/244638
The Swiss social security system comprises various forms of social insurance, which aim to protect people living and working in Switzerland, and their dependents. It is organized federally, and social security responsibilities are divided between federal and cantonal authorities. The Swiss social security system consists of five components: old-age and disability pension; protection against the consequences of illness and accidents; income compensation allowances for military, civilian or civil defense services; maternity and unemployment insurance; and family allowances.
The Swiss economy is based on a highly qualified labor force performing highly skilled work. Most of the country's residents are employed by small and medium-sized enterprises.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/244638
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Switzerland:
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits.
* It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness,medical benefits,workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, minimum resources, long-term care, unemployment and private benefits
* It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Switzerland.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/61
Reasons to buy
* Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Switzerland
* Assess Switzerland's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
* Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Switzerland
* Gain insights into key organizations governing Switzerland's employee benefits, and their impact on companies
* The social security system encompasses pension insurance, sickness and maternity insurance, accident insurance, family benefits and unemployment insurance.
* Benefits under the Swiss social security system are primarily funded through contributions made by the employer, employee, the Swiss Confederation and Cantons.
* In Switzerland, employers provide employees with private benefits, over and above state and compulsory benefits for the development and retention of employees.
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Country Statistics
4 Overview of Employee Benefits in Switzerland
6 State and Compulsory Benefits
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of retirement plan
6.1.5 Pensionable salary
6.1.7 Payment options
6.1.8 Typical employer practice
6.1.9 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948