The Report Employee Benefits in Taiwan provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2015 -- Synopsis
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Taiwan, including:
* An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Taiwan
* Detailed information about private benefits in Taiwan
* Insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
* The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Taiwan
View Full Report
The Taiwanese social security system ensures that it meets all the social requirements of the country's employees that are engaged in trade and commerce, or are employees of private and public sector companies. Persons working in mines and plantations, fishermen and some self-employed persons are also protected through social security. Under the labor insurance program, voluntary insurance may be taken by self-employed people who are not covered through an occupational union, and people who are involuntarily unemployed with a minimum of 15 years' coverage. The Taiwanese government makes sure that the Taiwan Labor Standard Law (TLSL) and Labor Pension Act (LPA) protect the rights of citizens. The pension policy, which was implemented in 2008, has led to wider coverage of the population and increased efficiency.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Taiwan:
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
* It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation, maternity benefits, family benefits, leaves, unemployment and private benefits
* It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Taiwan
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons to buy
* Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Taiwan
* Assess Taiwan's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
* Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Taiwan
* Gain insights into key organizations governing Taiwan's employee benefits, and their impact on companies
* Taiwan's social security system is responsible for improving and protecting the standard of living of the country's workforce.
* All employees between the ages of 15–60 years are eligible for social security if they are employed in organizations with more than five employees. * The social insurance system comprises two types of benefits – flat-rate benefits and income-related benefits – while the national pension program provides flat-rate benefits and the labor insurance program provides income-related benefits.
* There is a provision of voluntary occupational retirement in Taiwan, which is based on TLSL and LPA.
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Country Statistics
4 Overview of Employee Benefits in Taiwan
6 State and Compulsory Benefits
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of retirement plan
6.1.6 Payment options
6.1.7 Typical employer practice
6.1.8 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment options
6.2.5 Typical employer practice
6.2.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-term Disability Benefits
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948