Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Guernsey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Guernsey, including:
- The Guernsey insurance industry's growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Guernsey insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers in the Guernsey insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Guernsey insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Guernsey insurance industry
Guernsey had the largest captive insurance industry in Europe in 2014, as well as the fourth largest in the world. In 2013, Guernsey's major industries included tourism, finance and agriculture. The global financial crisis (2008–2009) and subsequent debt crisis in Europe had a negative impact on the overall economy. However, the insurance industry managed to grow at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1%. The non-life segment constitutes 56.2% of the total industry's segment share in 2013.
Guernsey's retail industry is an important driver of the economy and achieved robust growth during the review period. A taxation agreement was signed between Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man to end tax avoidance and evasion in January 2013. According to the regulatory authority, the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC), 46 international insurance companies were licensed to operate insurance business in the first half of 2013.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Guernsey:
- It provides historical values for the Guernsey insurance industry for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Guernsey insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It outlines the key regulations affecting the Guernsey insurance industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Guernsey insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities in the Guernsey insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Guernsey insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Guernsey insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Guernsey insurance industry grew at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1%
- Property insurance constituted 83.8% of the total non-life segment's share in 2013
- The Guernsey government and insurance regulator Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC) applies no tax on corporate income, capital gains or payroll for insurers operating on the island
- It is the fourth-largest captive domicile in the world, and was the largest captive domicile in Europe as of December 2014
- The Guernsey insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the GFSC
- Guernsey is not part of the European Union (EU), as such it is not obliged to implement the Solvency II regime in its insurance industry
Spanning over 137 pages, "The Insurance Industry in Guernsey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Guernsey Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-guernsey-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Insurance Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: