Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Tunisia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Tunisia, including:
- The Tunisian insurance industry's growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Tunisian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers in the Tunisian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Tunisian insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Tunisian insurance industry
Tunisia has a small insurance industry that is gradually recovering from the 2011 Tunisian revolution and the 2009 global financial crisis. The economy is driven by service sector which accounts for 61.0% of the GDP, followed by agriculture with 8.6% and mining, manufacturing, petroleum and other industrial products together accounted for 30.4% in 2013. The Tunisian insurance industry grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during the review period (2009–2013). The introduction of FDI in insurance and other sectors supported the insurance industry's growth. The Tunisian life insurance segment was primarily driven by savings insurance products.
Insurance penetration in Tunisia was 1.8% in 2013, much lower than Morocco with 3.0% and Lebanon with 2.9%. The Tunisian government is implementing a new law on public-private partnerships (PPPs), with assistance from the OECD, African Development Bank and International Finance Corporation. The new investment code is expected to increase transparency, openness and predictability for investors.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Tunisia:
- It provides historical values for the Tunisian insurance industry for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Tunisian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Tunisia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Tunisian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities in the Tunisian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Tunisian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Tunisian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Tunisian insurance industry grew recording a CAGR of 7.1% during the review period (2009–2013)
- The non-life segment was led by motor insurance, which was also the largest category in the overall insurance industry, followed by property insurance in 2013
- Insurance penetration in Tunisia was 1.8% in 2013, much lower than Morocco with 3.0% and Lebanon with 2.9%.
- The insurance industry is moderately consolidated, comprising 22 insurance and reinsurance providers as of 2012
- Tunisia is seeking foreign investment worth TND11 billion (US$6.8 billion) in infrastructure and development projects in over 22 projects in the energy, telecom, transport, tourism, water and sewerage sectors
- The insurance industry is regulated by the General Insurance Committee (CGA), which is authorized by the Ministry of Finance
Spanning over 152 pages, "The Insurance Industry in Tunisia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Tunisian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscap, Economic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered companies are - STAR, Comar SA, GAT Assurance, AMI Assurance, Astree Insurance
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-tunisia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Banking and Finance Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: