The Report Kazakhstan’s Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/02/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's Kazakh fiscal regime outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, licenses, rights and obligations and tax-related information on 11 commodities: coal, iron ore, zinc, lead, copper, bauxite, gold, silver, nickel, chromium, uranium and manganese.
View Full Report
Kazakhstan possesses significant fossil fuel reserves, along with mineral and metal deposits. It produces a variety of mineral resources such as coal, uranium, lead, zinc, tungsten, molybdenum, borates, phosphorite, copper, potassium and cadmium. The mining industry in Kazakhstan is governed by the Ministry of Industry and New Technology and Ministry of Environmental Protection. The Law of Subsoil and Subsoil Use is the main regulating law for mining activities in the country
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
The report outlines Kazakhstan's governing bodies, laws, mining licenses, rights, obligations and tax-related information which includes signing bonus, commercial discovery bonus, payment to compensate for historic cost, tax on production of useful minerals, excess profits tax, corporate income tax, capital gains tax, land tax, social (payroll) tax, vehicle tax, deductions, depreciation, loss carry forward, withholding taxes, value added tax(Vat).
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons to buy
* Gain an overview of Kazakhstan's mining fiscal regime.
* The Ministry of Industry and New Technology of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the country's central executive body that manages the mining and metallurgical industries, industrial innovation, scientific and technological developments, and the production of machinery and construction materials.
* The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade is responsible for the implementation, verification and control of state policy on commodity markets.
* The Ministry of Environment Protection is responsible for the development and implementation of state policy for environmental protection and management.
* The Law of Subsoil and Subsoil Use regulates mining activities in the country.
* The Law on Atomic Energy is the basic law covering nuclear legislation in the country.
* The Law on Radiation Safety of Population ensures the protection of the population from negative effects of ionizing radiation, and deals with the rights of individuals in regards to safety.
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 The Kazakhstan Mining Industry – Governing Bodies
2.1 Ministry of Industry and New Technology
2.1.1 Kazakhstan Atomic Energy Committee (KAEC)
2.2 Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
2.3 Ministry of Environment Protection
3 The Kazakhstan Mining Industry – Governing Laws
3.1 Law of Subsoil and Subsoil Use
3.2 Law on Atomic Energy Use
3.3 Law on Radiation Safety of Population
4 The Kazakhstan Mining Industry – Ownership and Licensing Methods
4.1 Mining Ownership
4.2 Licensing Type
4.3 Duration and Area
5 The Kazakhstan Mining Industry – Mining Rights and Obligations
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948