The Report Uzbekistans Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's Uzbek fiscal regime report outlines the governing bodies, governing laws, mining licenses, rights and obligations and tax-related information on five commodities, which include gold, copper, silver, coal and uranium.
View Full Report
Uzbekistan has large mineral reserves with key deposits of copper, gold and uranium. The mining industry is Uzbekistan is governed by the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Geology and Mineral Resources, as well as the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Nature Protection. The country's 'On Subsoil' law is the apex law for its mining industry, stating that minerals are the property of the state, subject to their rational use and protection.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
The report outlines Uzbekistan's governing bodies, laws, mining licenses, rights and obligations and tax-related information which includes subsoil use tax, excess profit tax, bonus (subscription and commercial exploration), corporate tax, real property tax, withholding tax, depreciation, losses carried forward and value added tax (Vat).
Explore All Latest Published Reports By Timetric
Reasons to buy
* Gain an overview of Uzbekistan's mining fiscal regime.
* The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Geology and Mineral Resources came into force on May 11, 1991; it carries out geological analysis of mineral resources.
* The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Nature Protection is responsible for the protection of the environment, as well as the use and reproduction of natural resources.
* The main act regulating the mining industry of uzbekistan is the Law on Subsoil No. 444-II, new edition, dated 13 December 2002 (Subsoil Law).
* The main aim of the law is to regulate the scope of the relationship when processing, using and disposing of subsoil.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 The Uzbek Mining Industry – Governing Bodies
2.1 State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Geology and Mineral Resources
2.2 State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Nature Protection
3 The Uzbek Mining Industry – Governing Laws
3.1 Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan 'On Subsoil'
3.2 Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan 'On Radiation Safety'
3.3 Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan 'On Concessions'
3.4 Law 'On Product Sharing Agreements'
4 The Uzbek Mining Industry – Mining Licenses
4.1 License for Geological Study
4.2 License to Use Subsoil
4.3 Mining Allotment
5 The Uzbek Mining industry – Rights and Obligations
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948