The Report Clean Coal Technologies, Update 2014 - Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/09/2015 -- GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, "Clean Coal Technologies, Update 2014 Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025", which provides in-depth analysis of the clean coal technologies market at global and key country level.
The term "clean coal" usually refers to the minimization of carbon emissions and other pollutants in coal-fired power generation. Supercritical (SC), Ultra Supercritical (USC), Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) technologies, Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) are termed as clean coal technologies. These can be used to improve the efficiency of existing coal-fired power plants and reduce the amount of CO2 emissions for the same amount of power generated.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/244884
* This report covers the clean coal power market. The report provides analysis of clean coal technologies including SC, USC, CFB and IGCC.
* The report examines the global clean coal technology market, in terms of installed capacity and market size. It also provides information related to drivers and restraints for the global clean coal technology market.
* In-depth analysis of key global clean coal markets have been covered for eight countries: the US, China, India, South Korea, Germany, Japan, Australia and South Africa.
* This chapter provides data and analysis related to the clean coal installed capacity and market size in each of these countries.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/244884
Reasons to buy
* The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to
* Facilitate decision-making using strong historical and forecast data for the global and national clean coal technology markets
* Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
* Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the clean coal technology market's growth potential
* Identify key partners and business development avenues
* Respond to your competitors' business structures, strategies and prospects
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Supercritical and Ultra Supercritical Pulverized Coal 15
2.2 Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion 18
2.3 Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle 20
2.4 GlobalData Report Guidance 21
3 Global Power Generation 22
3.1 Power Generation Market, Global Thermal Power Market 22
3.2 Power Generation, Thermal Power, Coal-Fired Power Generation 25
3.2.1 Power Generation, Thermal Power, Coal Reserves, 2013 25
3.2.2 Power Generation, Thermal Power, Coal Production and Consumption 26
3.2.3 Power Generation, Thermal Power, Coal-Fired Power Generation, 2014 28
3.2.4 Power Generation, Thermal Power, Coal-Fired Emissions 31
4 Clean Coal Technology Market, Global 32
4.1 Clean Coal Market, Global, Key Drivers 32
4.2 Clean Coal Market, Global, Key Restraints 37
4.3 Global, Clean Coal Capacity Addition and Revenue, 2011-2025 39
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948