Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the South Korean non-life insurance segment, including:
- The South Korean non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the South Korean non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in South Korea
- Detailed regulatory policies of the South Korean insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in South Korean non-life insurance
- Key developments in the South Korean non-life insurance segment
- New products launched by South Korean non-life insurers
In terms of gross written premium, the South Korean non-life segment grew from KRW22.7 trillion (US$17.8 billion) in 2009 to KRW31.1 trillion (US$28.3 billion) in 2013, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% during the review period (2009–2013). The strong performance of the property and liability categories – which posted respective CAGRs of 12.5% and 18.1% – supported the segment's growth. Rising automobiles sales and growing disposable income were among the segment's other key drivers and are anticipated to remain so over the forecast period (2013–2018). The segment's gross written premium is therefore projected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 6.0% to reach KRW41.5 trillion (US$40.0 billion) in 2018.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in South Korea:
- It provides historical values for South Korea's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in South Korea's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in South Korea.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in South Korea and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the South Korean non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South Korean non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the South Korean insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In terms of gross written premium, the South Korean non-life segment grew at CAGR of 8.1% during the review period.
- The strong performance of the property and liability categories supported the segment's growth.
- Rising automobiles sales and growing disposable income were among the segment's other key drivers and are anticipated to remain so over the forecast period.
- Due to rising demand for mortgage loans the South Korean property market faced a slowdown during the review period.
- Unlike life insurance, the non-life segment is less profitable due to the high reliance of insurers on traditional distribution channels such as agencies, rather than more cost-effective channels such as direct marketing, e-commerce and bancassurance.
Spanning over 284 pages, 207 Tables and 204 Figures "Non-Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covering Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Introduction, South Korean Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd, Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co.,Ltd., Dongbu Insurance co., Ltd., LIG Insurance Co., Ltd, Meritz Fire & Marine Insurance Co. Ltd., Hanwha Non-Life Insurance Co., Ltd., Heungkuk Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd., NongHyup Property & Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd., Lotte Insurance Co., Ltd., Seoul Guarantee Insurance Company.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-south-korea-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Related Report :
1st - Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-south-korea-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: