Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Salamander Energy plc, Company Intelligence Report market report to its offering
Salamander Energy plc, Company Intelligence Report
Salamander Energy (Salamander) is an upstream oil and gas company with a specific focus on exploration and production in Asia. The company was formed in 2005 and has its core assets in Thailand and Indonesia, with additional interests in Malaysia and Laos. In Thailand, Salamander has acreage positions in Greater Bualuang, which consists of the Bualuang oil field, reportedly the companys flagship producing asset. In Indonesia, the company has interests in licenses located in the Greater Kerendan area and North Kutei. Apart from these core assets, Salamander also has interests in the Kutai Production Sharing Contract (PSC) and the south Sokang PSC, in east Kalimantan and Natuna Sea respectively. In Thailand, the companys non-core assets comprise of its interests in blocks EU1, E5N and L15/43. In Malaysia, Salamander has interests in block PM322, while in Laos it has a stake in the Champasak and Saravan PSC.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the companys performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Complete report is available