Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2015 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of W&T Offshore, Inc., Company Intelligence Report market report to its offering.
W&T Offshore, Inc., Company Intelligence Report
W&T Offshore is Houston-based oil and natural gas company that is actively involved in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties, located onshore and offshore in the US. W&T Offshore is primarily operating in the Deepwater Gulf Of Mexico (GOM), the GOM shelf, and the Permian Basin of West Texas. As of December 31, 2013, the company's 1P reserves totaled 119.6 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) and its estimated 2P reserves totaled 169.6 mmboe. W&T Offshore reported overall production of 18 mmboe in 2013, representing an annual increase of around 5% over the 17.1 mmboe of production recorded in 2012.
W&T Offshore possess 268,000 net acres in Deepwater GOM as of November 11, 2014. As of December 31, 2013, the company has 25.2 mmboe of 1P reserves that includes 1.9 mmboe of 1P reserves of Neptune field (acquired from Woodside Energy) and 41.5 mmboe of 2P reserves that includes 3 mmboe of 2P reserves of Neptune field (also acquired from Woodside). As of November 12, 2014, 38% of the company's total daily production comes from this region. The company possesses 424,000 net acres in GOM Shelf as of October 1, 2014. It has 54.3 mmboe of 1P reserves and 78.1 mmboe of 2P reserves in this area, as of December 31, 2013. The majority of the company's total daily production (55%) comes from this region as of November 12, 2014. The company also possesses 32,400 net acres in Permian Basin as of October 1, 2014. On December 31, 2013, the company estimated that the region could contribute 38.2 mmboe of 1P reserves and 47 mmboe of 2P reserves. Only 7% of the company's total daily production comes from this region as of November 12, 2014.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Complete report is available @