Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Market, Forecasts, and Impact on Network Operators 2015 - 2020” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2015 -- Software defined networking (SDN) and virtualization are poised to transform network and service architecture thanks to improvements in technologies that offer improved performance and lower costs. As the border between Cloud Computing and network infrastructure continues to blur, so does the demarcation between the network as a whole and those network elements (servers, terminals, etc.) that comprise the network.
Communications Service Providers (CSP) will benefit from improved economics brought forth by Network Function Virtualization (NFV) as carriers leverage CPU virtualization and other Cloud techniques to migrate previously expensive network functions to cheaper general-purpose hardware running virtual machines.
This research evaluates the technologies, market drivers and outlook for SDN and NFV in telecommunications networks. The report assesses the implications for SDN and NFV on the telecom ecosystem and analyzes the impact of different approaches. The report includes market forecasts for SDN and NFV from 2015 through 2020. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- NFV revenues will reach $ 8.7 Billion by the end of 2020
- Pilot and trial SDN installations will predominate through 2016
- Carrier grade SDN will reach to $3 billion with a CAGR of 45.9%
- Enterprise grade SDN will reach to near $8 billion value with a CAGR of 56.5%
- Publisher sees the SDN market reaching $ 11.3 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 53%
- The overall global market for NFV will grow at a CAGR of 83.1% between 2015 and 2020
- Network operators
- SDN solution providers
- Cloud-based service providers
- Virtualization solution providers
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Network infrastructure providers
- Cloud and virtualized datacenters
- NFV technology/solution vendors
- OSS/BSS and optimization companies
- Telecom service providers of all types
- Digital content and application providers
- Application developers and API companies
- Managed communications services companies
Spanning over 221 pages, "Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Market, Forecasts, and Impact on Network Operators 2015 - 2020" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Overview, Software Defined Everything, SDN Solutions for Enterprise and Network Operators, Key Market Trends in the SDN, SDN Strategies: Vendor Landscape, Challenges, Drivers, and Opportunities in SDN, NFV Concept, Role and Key Benefits, NFV Architectural Framework and Use Cases, Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Industry Status, NFV Business Case, NFV Global Markets 2015 - 2020, NFV Vendor Landscape, Conclusions and Outlook.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/software-defined-networks-sdn-and-network-function-virtualization-nfv-market-forecasts
Find all Telecom Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: