Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Switzerland Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Switzerland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- Independent market sizing of Switzerland's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Switzerland
- Size of Switzerland's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Switzerland Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2018, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were approximately 309,474 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2014. These HNWIs held US$1.4 trillion in wealth. In 2014, the wealth per HNWI in the country was US$4.5 million.
- In 2014, Swiss HNWI numbers rose by 4.2%, following the 2013 increase of 4.8%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Swiss HNWIs is forecast to grow by 25.3% to reach 407,221 in 2019. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a significant percentage increase, growing by 39.5% to reach US$2.0 trillion by 2019.
- At the end of 2014, Swiss HNWIs held 54.0% (US$754.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 122 pages, "Switzerland Wealth Report 2015" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of Swiss HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Credit Suisse Private Banking, HSBC Private Bank, UBS Wealth Management, Julius Baer Gruppe AG, Pictet&Cie, Lombard Odier, BanquePrivee Edmond de Rothchild SA, Union BancairePrivee Private Clients.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/switzerland-wealth-report-2015
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: