Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Germany Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- Independent market sizing of Germany's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Germany
- The size of Germany's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Germany Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 1,356,523 HNWIs in Germany in 2014. These HNWIs held US$4.4 trillion in wealth.
- In 2014, German HNWI numbers rose by 2.3%, following the 2013 increase of 4.2%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of German HNWIs is forecast to grow by 24.2% to reach 1,745,942 in 2019. HNWI wealth will record a significant percentage increase, growing by 45.6% to reach US$6.6 trillion by 2019.
- At the end of 2014, German HNWIs held 34.9% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 119 pages, "Germany Wealth Report 2015" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of German HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Deutsche Bank Private Wealth, Bethmann Bank, HSBC Trinkaus, Hypovereinsbank, Bankhaus Lampe, Merck Finck & Co, Commerzbank Private Banking, BHF-Bank Private Banking
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/germany-wealth-report-2015
Find all Country Overview (Banking & Finance) Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: