Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Insight Report: Business Strategies for Targeting HNWIs and UHNWIs in the Middle East” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2015 -- The wealth management sector in the Middle East is dynamic and complex, with significant growth in regionally made millionaires and billionaires, and wealthy expatriates. The HNWI population in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) market at a CAGR of 8.08% from 136,195 in 2010 to 185,816 in 2014, and is projected to grow by a CAGR of 4.1% between 2015 and 2019. Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs' complex needs, family values, together with cultural differences brought by wealthy expatriates have become attractive to international private banks and domestic wealth management firms, leading to the development of sophisticated products and services. The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar are the four main countries in the Gulf region where international private banks have expanded their operations and partnered with local firms. Nevertheless, both types of provider are competing with each other to gain market share through product differentiation, and by building robust strategies to target Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs, and wealthy expatriates. It is therefore becoming increasingly important for international and domestic wealth managers and private banks to be aware of the latest market trends and also understand Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs' complex needs.
This report provides insights into the complex needs of the Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs, as well as providing an in-depth analysis of the attitudes of international and domestic wealth managers and private banks towards business strategies to target this client base. The reports also analyses market size of Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs, and highlights specific ways to target these key clients by looking at expansion, client and marketing strategy. It uses Publisher's proprietary HNWI database comprising over 120,000 individuals.
The report covers the following areas:
- Attitudes of wealth mangers and private banks to targeting Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs.
- A snapshot of the Middle Eastern HNWI and UHNWI markets, including market size, and key forecast markets trends, drivers and barriers of the wealthy Middle Eastern market, and key regulatory issues.
- The markets covered include the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
- Key financial product and service offerings in the Middle East, and the role of family offices in managing wealth of Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the complex needs of Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs, and know how best to target them.
- Make robust decisions in key areas such as expansion strategy, client strategy and marketing strategy to target Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs more effectively.
- Be informed about key market trends in financial product and service offerings in the GCC countries, and address each trend accordingly.
- Be aware of the attitudes of wealth managers and private bankers to the outlook for business strategies to target Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs.
- The HNWI population in the GCC market grew at a CAGR of 8.08% from 136,195 in 2010 to 185,816 in 2014 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period.
- While the UHNWI market is smaller, it projected to grow at a similar CAGR of 4.57% from 2015 to 2019.
- Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs prefer to invest in property, bonds and private equity.
- Partnering with luxury brand is a new strategy for international private banks to gain market share in the Middle East.
- A market gap in Sharia-compliant products offers opportunities for wealth management service providers.
Spanning over 54 pages, "Insight Report: Business Strategies for Targeting HNWIs and UHNWIs in the Middle East" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Attitudes of Wealth Managers and Private Banks to Targeting Middle Eastern HNWIs and UHNWIs, Snapshot of the Middle Eastern HNWI and UHNWI Markets, Middle East Markets: the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/insight-report-business-strategies-targeting-hnwis-and-uhnwis-middle-east
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: