The newly launched report covers various aspects of the Indian medical devices/technology/supplies sector including news, as well as financial/non-financial information of leading 100+ Indian medical devices/technology/supplies companies.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/09/2015 -- The Indian medical device market ranks among the world's top 20 but, despite strong growth rates, it remains disproportionately small with per capita spending of less than US$3.0. After registering strong growth between 2010 and 2012, the sharp depreciation of the rupee that took hold from May 2013 has dampened growth in US dollar terms, although the market is still set to remain one of the world's fastest growing over the next five years. Much of future increased demand will come from the private sector which is expanding to meet the healthcare needs of India's growing middle-class.
The Indian medical device market is set to remain one of the world's fastest growing over the next five years.
The underfunded public sector will struggle to provide anything more than basic healthcare to the country's vast rural population, despite a government commitment to increase the number of Indians with healthcare insurance from the current 25% to around 75% under the current 2013-2018 Development Plan. The market will continue to be import led, although the current drive to develop the local manufacturing industry is likely to result in increased competition from domestically produced devices in the longer term.
With this special industry report, our endeavor is to provide the new investors with a complete resourceful research report for familiarizing with the present investment trends in Indian medical devices/technology/supplies industry, which they would find beneficial to pursue for making business decisions in this sector.
- Leading 100 medical devices/technology/supplies companies of India
- Integration of company news and industry news, as well as rankings
- Important M&A and alliances with foreign companies
- International presence of Indian medical devices/technology/supplies companies
R&D activities in the industry
Report Includes Companies Engaged in -
- Manufacturing medical equipments providing any medical activity and/or treatment
- Manufacturing diagnostic equipments
- Manufacturing high-tech medical instruments
- Manufacturing life-support medical equipments
- Manufacturing research instruments and scientific analytical equipment
- Providing software for improving treatments
- Providing medical information technology
- Manufacturing medical bio-tech products
- Providing value-based healthcare services
- Manufacturing molecular diagnostic instruments
- Manufacturing pacemakers, imaging instruments, dialysis machines and implants, hip and knee replacement medical devices, heart stents, thermal cyclers and mass spectrometers, microarrays and other similar products
- Manufacturing and/or selling basic medical and surgical materials (consumables), low-tech items and items used in medical equipment processor or for treating patients Diagnostic equipment supplies
- Medical supplies invasive and medical supplies non invasive
- Manufacturing/supplying replaceable lenses for equipments
- Manufacturing/supplying any item which needs to be replaced as a function of repeated medical activity or where need for treatments is constant
- Manufacturing/supplying surgical and dental instruments, elective laser surgery equipments, orthopedic products, and other such products
- Financial information compiled from reliable primary and secondary sources
- Business news and transactions compiled from primary news sources, company websites, and press releases
- Original news source links provided for each news for further reference
- Senior colleagues who analyze news have years of experience
Spanning over 50 pages, "India Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies 100" report covers the Introduction, Analysis Section, Rankings of Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies of India, Key News of Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Sector in India for Year 2014, International Alliances of Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies in India, International Presence of Indian Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies, Research and Development Activities in Indian Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Industry, Mergers and Acquisitions in Indian Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Industry.
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/finglobe/india-medical-devicestechnologysupplies-100
1st- India Medical Devices 100 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/finglobe/india-medical-devices-100
2nd- India Medical Technology 100 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/finglobe/india-medical-technology-100
3rd- India Medical Supplies 100 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/finglobe/india-medical-supplies-100
4th- USA/Canada Medical Devices 100 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/finglobe/usacanada-medical-devices-100
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: