The Report High Net Worth trends in Peru 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2015 -- Synopsis
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Peru HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
View Full Report
* This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
* Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Explore All Latest Published Reports By WealthInsight
Reasons To Buy
* The High Net Worth trends in Peru 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
* There were 23,009 HNWIs in Peru in 2013. These HNWIs held US$127.3 billion in wealth, and the average wealth per HNWI was US$5.5 million.
* In 2013, the volume of Peruvian HNWIs rose by 3.1%, following a 11.8% increase in 2012.
* Growth in both HNWI volumes and wealth is anticipated to improve over the forecast period. The number of Peruvian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4% to reach 28,103 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 29.1% to reach US$175.1 billion by 2018.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Peruvian Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth in Peru
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2018
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Wealth band trends
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.1.4 HNWIs – job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs – industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs – industry performance
4.1.7 HNWIs – breakdown by city
4.1.8 HNWIs – city performance
4.1.9 HNWIs – city population densities
4.1.10 HNWIs – city forecasts
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948