The Report HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2015 -- Synopsis
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Spain HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Spain HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
View Full Report
* This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
* Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Explore All Latest Published Reports By WealthInsight
Reasons To Buy
* The HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
* Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Spain in 2014, with 22.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 17.8%, equities with 17.2%, fixed-income with 16.3%, cash and deposits with 15.9% and alternatives with 10.3%.
* Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth during the review period, at 64.1%, 26.2% and 21.0% respectively.
* Alternative assets held by Spanish HNWIs increased during the review period, from 10.1% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 10.3% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.9% of total assets in 2010 to 2.2% in 2014.
* WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 1.9% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to fall, as was seen in the second half of 2014.
* As of 2014, Spanish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$479.2 billion, representing 49.5% of wealth holdings.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Spain's Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth in Spain
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Class
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in 'art, wine and wheels'
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed-income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of investments in business interests
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948